The Lab

Tall crates stacked upon each other in organized rows, hiding the sun from view slightly. Y/n glanced around her as she, Bucky, Sam, Sharon and Zemo walked through the shipyard.

"Madripoor could give New York a run for its money," Sam said

"They know how to party," Zemo said

"With that bounty on your head, the longer you're in Madripoor, the less likely you're ever leaving." Sharon said as she led them through the maze of tall crates.

"All right. He's in there." She said once they came around a corner. "Container four-two-six-one."

"I'll keep an eye out while you guys talk to Nagel. But hurry. We're on borrowed time." Sharon said

She held out her hand, laying on her palm were four earpieces so they could communicate with each other. Y/n reached out and picked up one of the earpieces, gently pushing it into place in her ear.

She then walked away from them, most likely to take a look around for anyone who had followed them.

The four of them walked over to the container that Sharon had told them to go to, Sam pulled open the door of the crate, and the hinges of the door creaked.

"Hey, Sharon. Are you sure this is the right one? It's completely empty." Sam asked

"Positive. It has to be." Sharon said

Y/n glanced around the dark and empty space as she stepped up into the crate. Sam and Zemo were ahead of her while Bucky stayed close to her side.

Zemo clicked on a flashlight and walked towards the back of the crate, he illuminated the walls as he looked for any clues as to where this guy might be.

"Do you hear that?" Y/n asked them with a look of confusion on her face

"Hear what?" Bucky asked her in concern

"Music." Y/n Said, a song was playing from somewhere near them, it sounded like it was coming from above.

Zemo placed his hands on the back wall and pushed against it, the wall pushed back, there was a secret door.

Zemo pushed on it again and the secret door swung open. Zemo shined his flashlight into the doorway and revealed a set of stairs heading upwards.

Sam walked through the doorway first with his gun raised, followed by Zemo who continued to shine his torch into the dark space. Y/n followed after him, she could hear Bucky's footsteps following after her.

"Do you hear it now?" She asked as the music continued to get louder

"Yeah, I do." Bucky whispered back

They walked up the stairs and entered another room, this one was well-lit and looked like a lab. This was probably the place where Nagel had made the supersoldier serum.

Bucky walked ahead of y/n with his gun drawn as he checked the place out with Sam. Y/n quietly walked after the two of them. She looked to her left and saw several hazmat suits hanging on the wall.

There were several shelves filled with test tubes, there were glass boxes, y/n had no idea what they were used for, and all sorts of scientific instruments.

Y/n followed Sam and Bucky around the corner and saw a man with brown hair who had his hands in a glass box that had gloves attached to them. There were test tubes within the box. He was singing along to the song that was playing from his record player.

Sam quietly walked up behind him and picked up the needle, moving it away from the record and causing the music to stop. Nagel gasped and turned around, he hadn't heard them enter.