Chapter 27

Rafes POV

"Babe you have to call 911 right now ok?" I said as I made it to our side of the island.

"My moms calling but I don't know what to do he just won't stop shaking!" She sobbed out as I finally pulled into the drive way.

"I'm here." I hung up the phone and ran inside. 

The twins were sitting in the living room with they're dad who I assumed already knew what was going on. They were completely oblivious to what was going on upstairs and thank god they were because they didn't need to see this.

"Take them to play in the back yard." I told him and he was already in it.

"Let's go play princesses." He said leading them to the back yard. As soon as they were out of sight I ran upstairs to the scene that was in the bathroom.

He was foaming at the mouth as his whole body shook violently. My heart tightened in my chest as I saw Y/n with tears streaming down her face trying to get him to stop.

Her mom was in the corner pretty much paralyzed in fear trying to talk to the paramedics.

"Let me see the phone." I said as her shaky hands handed it to me.

"Hello?" I said.

"Yes, ok, is the patient still seizing?" The lady asked.

"Yea he is. Is someone coming or no?" I asked as I helped Y/n turn him on his side.

His head was laying on in a towel as Y/n had her hand over her mouth terrified and worried.

"Yes they're on they're way sir." The lady kept talking trying to walk me through the steps but I heard the ambulance outside.

"They're here." I hung up the phone and ran downstairs opening the door so I could lead them upstairs.

"Where is-"

"In the bathroom hurry up he hasn't stopped in at least 3 minutes." I said as the rushed up the stairs after me.

I moved Y/n out of the way as the paramedics went in the bathroom. She dug her face into my chest as I held her tight.

They finally stabilized him but he was definitely not ok. His eyes were still rolling in the back of his head as he gasped for air. They put the oxygen mask over his nose and mouth before taking him out to the ambulance. 

They're mom snapped out of it the minute she saw them carrying him out and chased after them.

She grabbed her keys and got in her car as the ambulance left and started to follow them. Or at least I assume thats what happened.

I was still holding Y/n in the middle of Adrian's room. She hadn't moved away from me. She just held onto me and kept crying.

I started to play with her hair as I whisper sweet nothings in her ear trying to get her to calm down.

"What happened?" She asked shakily as she slowly pulled away to face me. Her eyes were red and her face was puffy. She looked so gorgeous though. I sighed and looked down at her.

"I think he overdosed... I thought it was a with drawl but I went to Barry's to grab the weed and he told me he had sold to him yesterday." I told her and she shook her head.

"I'm gonna kill him. If he wakes up and stays alive I'm gonna fucking kill him... god damn it!" She walked out of the room and went straight to hers as she pulled out a joint paper.

"Lemme see the weed." She demanded and of course I obliged.

She shakily rolled a joint as she hyperventilated. Once she was done, she lit it and took a big puff.