Chapter 46

Y/n's POV

It had been two full weeks since I'd taken the pregnancy test.

Kie's mom was nice enough to take me to the doctor. And I am 100% pregnant...

Nobody knows except for Kie, Pope and Kies mother of course.

I was terrified.

I'm not ready to be a mother. I'm not even ready to be an adult.

Every second I spend around Rafe is awkward. Even yesterday, I was at his house. He kept trying to touch me and hold me but I just didn't want him to touch me. I felt guilty for hiding this very big thing from him but I was terrified.

I mean I had no idea how he was gonna react. Was he gonna hate me? Was he gonna leave?

I had no idea.

So I figured I could start easier, for me at least.

I needed to tell my mom.

So here we sat in the kitchen, both me and Adrian on one side of the counter with my mother on the other.

"So what did you have to tell us?" Adrian asked stuffing his face with waffles.

"Well... first I wanted to say that... it was an accident..?" I cringed at my words as both my mother and Adrian stared at me confused.

"I'm uh... I'm pregnant..." I said and the room was silent.

They stared through my soul as I watched my mothers face turn from confused to absolutely furious.

"Look the condom broke of we've always used protection- I wanted to tell you because-"

"How long have you known?" Adrian asked.

"Well I wanted to tell mom first because I thought you'd understand more-"

"Y/n... how long?" Adrian repeated.

"2 weeks." I sighed staring at my hands as I counted my fingers over and over again.

"Get out of my house.." I heard from my mother as my head shot back up.

"What?" Is she serious? Does she actually want me to leave? I though this would be easier. She always told me she'd be there for me.

"I said get out of my house! There is no way in hell your going to be living under the same roof as me. I told you since you could even understand! Always use protection!" She shouted.

"We did mom I swear it wasn't our-"

"No! My daughters a whore! Jesus Christ I busted my ass so you guys could have a good life! And this is what you give me in return?! I can't believe you've done this to me!" My mom was balling her eyes out on the floor as my own tears slipped down slowly.

"Pack your shit and get out! Get out now!" She screamed causing me to spring into action.

I ran up to my room and paced for a moment. I could feel the whole world closing in and suffocating me.

I didn't expect that kind of reaction from her. She was always the person I assumed I'd be able to go to in this situation.

I was balling my eyes out as I picked through my clothes only taking things that I needed when my mother bursted back in.

"Hurry up." She grumbled going to my dresser drawers and ripping them out. Dumping all of my clothes on the floor. Pushing things off of my desk.

"Mom stop!" I yelled as I watched her shatter the picture of me and all the Pogues.