Chapter 45

Y/ns POV

It had been 3 or so weeks since me birthday and man things have been good.

That night after the beach, I'm sure you can guess what happened. It was amazing though.

We've never had better sex before that night and since then everything seemed normal. Of course the drugs were still a factor in his life, but it wasn't affecting him like it did that night.

Of course I didn't want him to use drugs regardless but he really is working slowly.

Right now, I was bussing tables with Kie at The Wreck. But I felt like total shit.

My head was killing me and I just felt so tired. Maybe the sun was getting to me.

"Y/n, there's a table by the front door. Go take they're order." Mrs.Carrerra came and tapped my shoulder knocking me out of my sleepy trance.

I shook my head and cleared my throat before going to the table. An old lady sat there reading her book as she saw me walk over.

"Hello Miss, what can I get for you today?" I asked her.

"Can you just get me a slice of the chocolate pie. It's most Devine." She told me and I couldn't help but smile.

"Of course. Would you like anything to drink with that?" I asked her and she just said a glass of milk.

I went to the counter and put her order in as Rafe walked in with Kelce and Topper who was looking much better today.

"Hey boys." I smiled picking up menus for them while they chose they're own table.

"Hey beautiful." Rafe came around the counter and pulled me into a hug.

"Rafe! How many times do I have to tell you to stay in front of the counter?" Mrs. Carrera sighed.

"Sorry Mrs. C. I'll remember next time." He said knowing he was lying.

They sat at a table before I took they're order. The whole time Rafe was playing with the rim of my shorts.

"That all?" I asked them and they all agreed.

"What's got you so happy Top?" I asked him.

"Me and Sarah are talking again." He said with a very bright smile.

"Oh that's good, I'll be back with your drinks." When he told me that my mind instantly went to John B.

They seemed like they were getting pretty close. Guess not.

I grabbed they're drinks and brought them back to the table.

I was really ready for my shift to be over. I felt like a blow fish.

I don't know if I was gonna start my period soon or what but my body had been acting so weird lately.

Boobs are swollen as fuck, I'm bloated, my head seems to always hurt which literally makes me nauseous. I just felt yucky.

Compared to everything else lately, I was hoping I would be better to but apparently god had different plans.

I pushed through the next couple of hours of work with the confidence that I was getting my paycheck today. Just as expected, I did and I decided I'd go treat myself.

I had been dying for some Jello. It was literally the only thing that sounded good.

So I got in my car, as Rafe and the boys had already left, and I got my Jello.

Now when I was younger, jello wasn't the kind of thing that you made. Me and my cousins use to share a pack and dip our fingers in it just to enjoy a the sweet taste. So I wasn't quite sure on how to make it.