Chapter 30

Y/n's POV

"Oh shit." He said as we both stood awkwardly in the still running shower.

"Ok well I need you to go get a plan b." I told him.

"Me? Right now?" He asked.

"Yes dipshit do you want to have a child?" I asked slowly easing into panic mode.

"Your right, your right, I'll be right back." He jumped into action and got out drying himself with a towel.

He changed and he was gone. I finished the shower because it was needed more now than before. I got out and changed into the clothes I had on before considering I had just got out the shower when he got here.

I threw my hair into a bun and waited for him to get back.

By the time he had gotten back, I was pacing my room.

"Jesus that took forever. Give it to me." I sighed as he walked in my room.

"I was only gone for like 10 minutes." He said.

"Exactly, your sperm is probably already attacking my egg. They're brewing a demon spawn together and neither of us need that right now." I told him as I ripped the box open, throwing the pill in my mouth and chugging a glass of water.

"Jesus Christ." I breathed out once I was finished.

The next few moments were kind of awkward. Now both of us knew it wasn't either of our first time, but it was our first time together.

I looked over at Rafe who was looking at his hands as he picked at his callouses.

I sighed and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face into his chest.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I heard him sigh as he leaned his head into mine.

"You ok?" I asked him.

"Yea I'm ok. Are you ok?" He asked me.

"I'm ok. What do you wanna do now?" I asked as we held the same position.

"We should probably go to sleep. Your sisters go home and we have to visit your brother tomorrow." He said pulling away just enough for us to look at each other.

"Your probably right. Come on let's lay down." I dragged him over to the bed and turned my lamp off.

We buried ourselves under the covers as our legs tangled.

"Hey we've never talked about kids." His words shocked me. I never thought it'd have to be a conversation.

"What about it?" I asked him.

"Do you want kids?" He asked me. I sat up from his chest trying to look at him through the darkness.

"Not really honestly. Why do you?" I asked him.

"No, I don't think so." He said. I laid my head back on his chest when a grueling thought came to mind.

"What if I did get pregnant?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"Like would you leave me? Would you stay? Would you pay child support if you left? Would you care?" I asked suddenly.

"Of course I would stay. I could never leave you. Where'd all the random questions come from?" He asked.

"Where'd the conversation of kids come from?" I snapped back.

"Well I did just have to go spend like 75 bucks on a plan b so it came to mind sorry." He snapped back.

"Well I'm sorry that those are things I have to worry about in this day and age." I turned away from him.