Chapter 39

Y/n's POV

"Ok, first things first, a joint." He said pulling out a container with a bow on it, stuffed to the brim with pre rolls.

"Awe this is so cute." I said seeing he had decorated the container.

"Wheezy helped me with beads and stickers and stuff." He said proudly.

It looked like a little kid made it. But he looked so proud to give it to me and it was stuff with weed so I was happy.

"Thank you baby." I said leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"Ok now we have to go because were gonna be late if not." He said starting the car.

"Late for what?" I asked him.

"Well that's a surprise, but I grabbed extra clothes and your makeup because I know your not comfortable in that." He said hauling both bags up front and handing them to me.

I opened the bag seeing my favorite low waist jeans along with a skin tight Korn t-shirt. I found my necklaces and and rings in a ziplock at the bottom with a variety of different hair clips.

My jaw dropped in awe.

"I had Sarah run by and grab a few things and leave it in the car while we were golfing." He said.

"Your so sweet." I awed. He knew I was comfortable with the way I dressed. He knew I hated wearing mini skirts and sweater vests and I was so happy I didn't have to wear the outfit I had on all day.

Digging deeper into the bag I found my matching Deftones set and I smirked knowing what she was thinking when she picked it out.

I climbed in the back seat and aloud Rafe to light the first joint while I got dressed.

Once I was dressed I took my hair out and put it into two spiky buns down by the sides of my face. I kept an eye out to see where we were so I could try and guess where he was taking me.

So for my top guesses we're going surfing, to get my nails done, or we were going on the ferry which if that was the case then there was no telling we're we could be going.

Sure enough as I finished with my simple but very complex looking makeup look we pulled into the Ferry lot.

"I also had her grab all of our stuff and put it in the truck and I had her check us out of our hotel. We are staying at a 5 star hotel with an all you can eat buffet , a pool, a bar, a bowling ally, an indoor water park, and finally... drum roll please." I started patting my legs quickly.

"-A jacuzzi in every room with complimentary wine. By the way we are 23 and 25 your a DJ from Australia and I'm an engineer from here if those questions happen to pop up." He said clearly having to bend a few rules to get into this hotel.

"Im intrigued." I giggled.

"Well let's go because the ferry's about to leave." He placed a quick kiss on my lips before we both jumped out of the car.

I stuffed the jar of joints and a lighter into my bag as well as my makeup bag. I grabbed my suitcase and the bag Sarah used to grab my extra clothes.

We got our ticket and climbed on the Ferry.

"So a DJ huh? That's be pretty bad ass." I said and he chuckled.

"I think it fits." He said looking over at me.

"I think so to." I said leaning on his arm.

After what felt like forever, we were checked into the hotel. And holy shit it was fucking gorgeous.