Chapter 36

Y/n's POV

It was finally New Years.

Now don't get me wrong, I love all holidays, but New Years was the one night where you could get absolutely blacked out drunk and no one would mind.

And that was my goal tonight.

Rafe and Sarah were throwing a yacht party tonight, and I was pumped.

There was a bar on each level and there was what felt like thousands of people on this boat.

Right now, I was in the hot tub making out with Rafe.

"You know it's only 10 o'clock..?" Rafe mumbled in between kisses.

"Mhm." I hummed focused on his lips more than his words.

"If you keep moving your hips like that we're not gonna make it to 12." He pulled away, pushing me slightly in the process.

"Come on just a little bit more..?" I wined kissed his neck.

"Let's go get more shots." He suggested.

"That's just gonna make me hornier." I sighed putting all my weight on him as I leaned on his chest.

"The let's go smoke a joint. I hid extra under the bar. Come on." He helped me out of the water and I wrapped a towel around me as he led me to the second story bar.

"Yo Rafe!" Some dude who apparently knew Rafe stumbled over to us.

I felt the tension rise in the area as Rafe shoved me behind him.

"Hey man." Rafe said keeping his hand on my waist so I wouldn't move.

"Hey man I was just wondering. You got any snow. Your the only guy I know that sells-" The guy started.

"Nah man I don't sell anymore." Rafe answered quickly.

"Well do you  know anyone who does-"

"Nah man I gotta go. See you around." Rafe moved us so the man didn't see but we were clear from the situation.

"What was that?" I asked forgetting about the joints.

"People I use to sell to. Don't worry about it we'll round the boat and come back." He sighed keeping me close to him.

As we rounded the boat we spoke to a few of our friends and caught Sarah making out with a girl.

New Year, New her I guess.

Once we got the joint we went up to the very top deck, which we blocked off in case we wanted to step away from the party, and we lit up.

I was sat in his lap, curled up as he rubbed my back.

"It's crazy to think we've only been together for like 2 months and this is where we're at." He started.

"No for real. So much has happened." I agreed hitting the joint happily.

"You got any New Years resolutions you haven't told me about?" He asked as I passed him the joint.

"I just want to keep the good energy. Good vibes. Keep you of course." I told him. "What about you?" I asked him.

"Stay clean and keep you happy." He smiled kissing my cheek.

"That's good. Shows you care." I leaned on his shoulder.

"You can't fall asleep yet it's not New Years." He whispered as the music blasted below us.

"I'm so sleepy though. The alcohol is making me feel heavy." I told him taking in his scent.