Chapter 32

Y/n's POV

Getting into the first bar was way to easy. They barely looked at our ID's at the door.

But now, me and Sarah were taking shots at the bar, paid for by some dude.

We told Rafe and Topper and they're kind of pissed and won't leave our sides but we still got shots.

"Oh my god let's go dance!" Sarah shouted yanking me to the dance floor.

With the warmth of the alcohol and the bass in the music, I already felt blissful. We were dancing and jumping around as if no one else was there and it was just so fun.

I didn't even know what song was playing but something told me this was gonna be a really good night.

Eventually Rafe and Topper came to join us.

My body was grinding against Rafes as I moved to the beat. His hands gripped my hips as I leaned back against him continuing to the beat.

"More drinks!" Sarah came out of no where and yanked me away.

She ordered our drink and I have no idea what it was.

But I drank the whole thing.

"Let's go to the next bar it's getting a little stuffy in here!" Topper yelled over to the music as they came back over to us.

"Where's Kelce and what's her face?" I asked sipping the water bottle that the bartender handed me after watching me down whatever she just made.

"I don't know let's go outside and we can call them!" Rafe said placing his hand on my back and helping me through the crowd as the alcohol took my ability to walk correctly.

When we got out side I took a deep breath. The fresh air was nice.

Rafe was trying to get ahold of Kelce as we all leaned against the building waiting for him. I checked my phone and it was only 10 o'clock.

The night was really young and I had a feeling Kelce and Chrissy weren't joining. Love Kelce but... you know.

As if on cue, Kelce and Chrissy walked out of the bar screaming at each other.

"Ok well you could have told me you had a whole fucking boyfriend!" Kelce yelled as they started walking the opposite direction.

"Woah guys wait!" Topper yelled as we all started to walk after them.

"It was a complicated situation and I realized I fucked up ok damn!" Chrissy yelled back.

"You just met my family! We've been talking for months Chris... I can't even look at you right now. And you knew Y/n?!" He yelled at me.

"Don't put me in your drama!" I yelled back.

"Fuck this I'm going home." Kelce started to stomp away and Chrissy tried to grab him but her shoved her off and she stumbled back.

She started walking after him and I stopped moving. I couldn't give two shits about Chrissy but I knew if Kelce said he's going home then he's goin home. So I left it alone.

"Guys just leave them they'll figure it out." I said as they kept walking towards them.

"Kelce just leave her come out with us man we all want you here!" Rafe yelled towards him here.

"I'll come out another day. I need to talk to you also." He looked at me with anger but I knew it wasn't for me. He turned so we couldn't see him or Chrissy anymore.

We all looked at each other silently questioning what to do.

"Next bar?" Topper shrugged

"Let's try getting into a club. Not a dingy bar." I said.