Chapter 31

Y/n's POV

It had been 3 weeks since the girls had left... and since Adrian had overdosed.

He was out of the hospital, but now he was staying in a rehab facility for teens.

Today was Thanksgiving.

Me and my mom were going the the Cameron's tonight for dinner. Thanksgiving, next to Halloween, was one of my favorite holidays. I love food.

I had already showered and done my hair and makeup. Like most days, I kept my make up simple and straightened my hair.

I wore a plain white t-shirt and a brown leather jacket with black leggings. I slipped on tall brown boots and put on a simple necklace with a cross charm on it. I put on hoops white rim sunglasses.

I was going for simple and basic. I think I nails it.

Going to The Cameron's Thanksgiving was going to be a little weird. I had been once as Sarah's best friend, but now I was going as Rafes girlfriend. I was a little nervous.

My mother could clearly sense my nervousness considering she decided to call me out.

"What's the problem? Your legs bouncing faster then it ever has before." She said.

"Gee mom thanks for pointing it out." I scoffed.

"I'm sorry but it's shaking the car." She chuckled.

"This is just the first holiday I'll be spending with the Cameron's as Rafes girlfriend. The thought making me nauseous." I sighed.

"Sweet heart everything's gonna be fine. They love you. You've been Sarah's best friend since grade school. We had been betting on either you and Rafe getting together or Adrian and Sarah. It's gonna be fine." She patted my leg.

"You guys bet on us. That's so weird." I said.

"We were right though weren't we?" She smirked.

"Only half." I could only give her a little satisfaction.

As we pulled up to the house there was a bunch of cars there. Or at least that's what it seemed like. There was only 8.

Ward and Rose greeted us at the door as my mother and Rose were quick to get talking.

"How've you been Y/n?" Ward asked with a smile.

"I've been good, happy thanksgiving. The place looks amazing." I complimented.

"Well we both know most of it was Rose. The food was of course our cooks. But thank you really. Rafe and Sarah are in the back yard with Topper. They're by the fire place if you wanna go out there." He said.

"Perfect thank you. Nice seeing you." We gave each other a side hug and went separate ways.

"Y/n!!" Sarah squealed yanking me into a hug.

"Hello to you to." I chuckled hugging back.

"I've been dying with out you here, they over power me when you aren't around." She pulled me over to the fire pit so I could sit down.

"Hey baby." Rafe said.

"Hi handsome." I kissed his cheek. "Happy Thanksgiving." I said before going to sit down.

"Happy thanksgiving, you look good." He looked me up and down and I chuckled.

"God I can't wait to eat." Topper said.

"I know, I love this holiday." I said.

"We have every thanksgiving food imaginable. It's amazing." Sarah said.