Chapter 5

chapter Five

    In an instant, an alarm sounded in Ning Youli's head.

    The fishing net that Pei Jue gave her was specially researched by Lingyun Peak, and it had a tracking method on it.

    Therefore, every time the net is dropped, something must be caught-unless the target below is too strong to tear the fishing net, and then an empty net can be pulled back.

    In Lingquan's eyes... what will he find?

    Ning Youli pursed her lips and frowned slightly from an angle that Pei Jue couldn't see. The question that was just being asked is about to be answered soon, which is really... anachronistic.

    Soon, a little golden light appeared on the bottom of the water, which was a reminder that the fishing net was full, just waiting for someone to pull it up.

    Ning Youli looked at Pei Jue subconsciously, but saw that the other party was also looking at her, with obvious surprise on his face.

    "What's the matter, brother?" She preempted.

    "...Nothing." The young man pondered, "It's just an accident. This is the first time that a response

    has occurred so quickly." Ning Youli's heart jumped twice with his words, staring at the water, lest it come up strange s things.

    According to Pei Jue, it is not good to be too efficient.

    To be on the safe side, Ning Youli still asked one more question: "Brother, what did you mean, it was slow before? How long?

    " Time to burn the incense."

    Ning Youli's expression suddenly stiffened.

    This time... two minutes?

    【What is in Lingquan's eyes? 】 She asked the system seriously.

    [This problem requires the host to explore by itself. 】The system repeated the words that did not concern itself, but this time he added another sentence: [The system produced, it must be a high-quality product. 】

    Ning Youli silently took a deep breath.

    Soon, the nets were full.

    Because fishing in Lingyun Pond is too random, the mesh size of the fishing net varies according to the user's wishes. At first, Pei Jue was worried that he would get nothing, so he deliberately shrunk the mesh to only the size of a fist, euphemistically, he could catch some gentle and slow-moving spiritual fish no matter what.

    From another angle, he was also taking care of Ning Youli's mood when he got off the net for the first time.

    Ning Youli stared at the dark fishing net. Through the mesh, she could see the constantly moving arthropods and whiskers. The colors in it were also soft and bright, without any variegation.

    It looks a little unusual.

    [Crimson Shrimp: rarity - common; function: edible, medicinal, alchemy, spiritual pet. ] The system outputs the channel.

    Ning Youli suddenly interjected, puzzled by the system. After a while, she suddenly realized that when she just saw the Scarlet Crystal Shrimp, there was no information about it in her mind.

    Where did the illustrations and materials she memorize go?

    Of course, Ning Youli would not doubt his memory. The only possibility was that there was no such creature in this pool.