Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    At this moment, the system was laughing wildly in Ning Youli's sea of ​​consciousness, like a magic sound.

    【why are you laughing? 】

    【Nothing. 】The system locks for one second.

    No one can better understand Ning Youli's emotions at this moment than it, because it was so shocked when he was in Wanbaodong.

    Ning Youli didn't have time to pay attention to the system's madness, and stared solemnly at the beautiful sword in front of him, only to feel that the light reflected from the blade was extremely dazzling.

    After a long time, she sighed lightly and said, "Junior Brother Qin, you picked up this sword, and you didn't need to give it to anyone." The

    old madman asked her to find the sword. I agreed with the plot, but I didn't expect things to become troublesome.

    The culprit is the male lead.

    Qin Chu shook his head and said, "I will keep in mind the teachings my parents taught me, and I will not take advantage of it or seek a false name. If I throw away the truth of being a human being because of a treasure, how can I be worthy of them who know well under the spring."

    Eh, it makes sense, but so Justice, I really doubt how did you get so many treasures in your plot?

    Ning Youli looked at Qin Chu suspiciously, and saw from his eyes that what he said was really sincere and serious.

    Man, you are so righteous, it makes me very embarrassed.

    Ning Youli thought for a while and decided to start fooling around.

    "Junior Brother Qin, you may have no idea when you first came to Qingyun Sect. There are many hidden opportunities in the sect, but only those who are destined can meet them, and those who are destined naturally have the qualifications to get it."

    "But... "…"

    "Junior Brother Qin, you found it and got the sword manual, which proves that it also chose you. If you let the unlucky person get it forcibly, for that person, it is not a chance, but a disaster." Ning Youli Seeing that Qin Chu began to hesitate, he added more fire, "You forcibly gave it to me today, and I will suffer from it tomorrow. Are you helping me or hurting me?"

    Qin Chu's expression was startled: "I have absolutely no intention of this!"

    Ning Youli smiled, "That's good, you can keep this sword and swordsmanship and learn it slowly. I guess... it's better than "" "The Sword Art of Yan Shang" is quite a few points."

    Qin Chu opened his mouth and found that he couldn't refute, so he silently put away the sword.

    Tong Su listened to the whole process curiously, and couldn't help touching the ring under her neckline.

    What Sister Ning gave her is also the so-called "opportunity", right?

    "By the way, I think you haven't seen it before. This is Junior Sister Tong Sutong, the direct disciple of the Sect Master."

    Before Tong Su could react, she was pushed forward by Ning Youli's shoulders.

    Dangdangdang, the male and female protagonists officially met for the first time.

    Two immature-faced children, the future proud of the heavens, are looking at each other with dazed expressions.

    Regarding the encounter between the two, Ning Youli also thought about whether to stop it, but then he thought that blocking is worse than sparse, the plot may be force majeure, and doing everything possible to prevent it will easily advance the relationship.