Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    "I haven't seen your barbecue lately, but I've been cooking fish soup all day. Why did the taste suddenly change? Are you inviting us to try something new?" By the

    eighth pool of Lingyun Lake, there was a circle of people around the wooden table that was propped up. There are jars and bottles of wine. Sang Xu held her cheeks, and asked while looking at the delicate little pot by the pool, gurgling white gas.

    There were also four or five senior sisters from other peaks who were waiting beside them, all of whom were familiar faces who had contacts with Lingyun Pool on weekdays. Among them, Ning Youli is the most familiar, in addition to Sang Xu, there is also Senior Sister Lin Jinrou, who leads her to explore the secret realm.

    At this time, Ning Youli was dividing the eggs into several bamboo sieves according to the type, and by the way, used the system to check whether there were dead eggs.

    "It's a pity that the animal meat has been eaten long ago, I only tasted a bite at Ning Junior Sister's place..." One of them sighed and said to the person next to him, "I will also go to the Alien Beast Garden to ask for some salt powder. , even if it is spread on vegetable leaves, I am afraid it is very delicious."

    "You are pretty good, you can taste a bite, I only heard about it from others, and I haven't tasted a single bite." Another person replied, Then he paused again, and said with a joke: "Furthermore, even if you go to the alien animal garden to ask for salt powder, what can you bake out of embroidery all day long?"

    Another person said expectantly: "Junior Sister     Ning, don't forget to call me next time you bake. As a thank you...what kind of dessert do you like? I have everything, and I will bring you all to taste!" They laughed hilariously, a pleasant spring dinner scene, but Ning Youli heard this, only to feel that the plan really couldn't keep up with the changes, and I was a little sorry for the big fish.

    As these senior sisters said... She roasted and ate the baskets of exotic animal meat, and even went to the exotic animal garden to ask for a few more packets of seasonings.

    Just because the roasted meat was so fragrant, it attracted many passing disciples, so she didn't hesitate to give each of them a little bit, and the consumption speed was even faster. When there was not much animal meat left, she remembered to save some for the big fish.

    ...it's her fault, she's also completely addicted to the food.

    But there is no way, eat it, eat it, the big fish had to make do with the fish feed processed from the rare fish and fruit, maybe because the taste is different from the original, the big fish is not happy to eat it. almost.

    Ning Youli sighed helplessly before responding to Sang Xu's words: "Yeah, all the meat is eaten, so I can only stew the fish soup."

    After that, she shook off the water on her hands and lifted the lid of the pot. Take a look at the soup inside.

    It has successfully turned light white.

    "Okay, seniors and sisters, let's try it." In the

    past few days, as the old lunatic said, she served him food and wine in a different way. However, Lingyun Lake is not deserted, and there are often disciples from other places or even from other peaks. She has never had the habit of cooking with fire, and she always asked Xianhe to go to the cafeteria to bring her back. Starting a stove every day is not a long-term solution, and it is easy to reveal clues .

    Fortunately, her barbecue was seen by others.

    For this reason, she can cook in a logical way. In name, she invites the senior sisters who are familiar with her to taste her craftsmanship. In fact, she cooks a big pot of rice, and then divides a portion of it to bring to the old madman.