Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    On the second day, Ning Youli came to the first pool of Lingyun Chi just after dawn, but she didn't expect anyone to arrive earlier than her.

    Still familiar.

    On the pond platform, which was higher than the ground, a thin and tall figure stood upright, and seemed to be holding something in his hand.

    She stepped forward lightly, and heard the young man's indifferent tone with some ups and downs:

    "...The thirty-second rule of the Qingyun sect, those who enter the sect need to be enterprising, seek a long way, and don't ask for results... "

    In the early morning... behind the door?

    Ning Youli threw the fishing net in his arms to the side and walked to the boy's side, but the boy was so absorbed in his back that he found her after a beat.

    "Senior Sister Ning." The other party quickly turned around.

    "Why are you here?" Ning Youli glanced at the book in his hand, wondering why the male protagonist who was taken away just yesterday came back.

    "The brothers in Lingyuntian have not been able to take care of me recently, can I stay here for a few more days?" Give it to me."

    Ning Youli immediately understood that the people in Guan Lingtian were careless, they were too busy to drive the disciple who just went up the mountain to her, and didn't think about the embarrassment of the new disciple saying this.

    This thing is also rough, if you change your mind too sensitive... probably will embark on the plot of blackening and destroying the door.

    She nodded, admiring the young man's thirst for knowledge, "I didn't expect you to have such a sincere heart for Taoism not long after you went up the mountain. You know that there are very few new disciples who hurry up and follow the rules."

    Qin Chu's eyebrows Low hanging, "I want to cultivate well and become a qualified practitioner. Backdoor rules... I want to learn something from books first."

    He couldn't say it out loud - after going up the mountain, he once asked the elder brother Pei Jue whether the outer disciples could achieve something, and which of them had achieved success in cultivation. The other party answered him: Outer sect disciples rarely have high cultivation, but it is not that they cultivate extremely fast. For example, Ning Youli: In just three years, her cultivation has reached the late stage of qi refining, which makes people wonder how she is fighting every day Li Tianchi took time out from the busy schedule, and used this little free time to practice this amazing speed of cultivation.

    He wanted to be strong, and to learn how to be strong from the man in front of him.

    Ning Youli didn't know what the young man was thinking, but he just felt that Qin Chu's words were really in line with his identity as a male protagonist. He only knew in two days that he was pursuing the right path. He was young, promising, and talented!

    She nodded again and again and gave encouragement: "Okay, have ambition. Within a year, you will definitely achieve something."

    Qin Chu didn't want to hear this. The thought of pointing out one or two swallowed back.

    He has only been here for two days, and it is not suitable for him to talk about his qualifications and acquaintance.

    Qin Chu decided to first observe how Ning Youli cultivated, and then study it on his own.