Chapter 101

Chapter 101

    By the dark river, three figures stood quietly.

    At this moment, Ning Youli was full of thoughts that he was still holding hands with Demon Venerable, and immediately broke free as if nothing happened, and turned around as if nothing had happened: "Fifty wen each."

    So, Tangtang Demon Venerable didn't have time . Showing disappointment, he began to be forced to set up a stall by the bridge to sell goods.

    Apart from petting, what else can I do.

    Su Yuchuan calmly began to sit by the bridge and light up the lanterns. The small bench under him was borrowed by Ning Youli from the grandma at the jujube cake stand next door.

    It was getting late, and more and more people came near the river. In Pingyu Town, most people like to buy lanterns directly to put them on, so there are many vendors near Shiqiao, and there are many people in front of each stall. But today, everyone found that there are a lot of people who have a position.

    Someone squeezed in curiously, and saw a handsome man in red from the stall that couldn't be easier, next to a girl as beautiful and charming as a burning peach holding a pocket to collect money.

    Looking at the ground again, a lantern in the shape of a golden lotus is resting on the ground, lifelike, and with the flickering firelight inside, it is even more amazing.

    But it was quickly bought - or "grab" would be more appropriate.

    "It's the first time I've seen such a beautiful lantern, so I'll buy one."

    "Then I'll buy two."

    "I want one too..."

    It was passed on from ten to ten, but in the end, people who bought flying lanterns couldn't bear it. I came to live and bought such a golden lotus lantern. In an instant, under the stone bridge, in the river, on the bank of the river, a piece of golden light shone.

    Ning Youli carried the increasingly heavy purse with a sincere smile.

    She calculated it. Usually lanterns are sold for ten to thirty cents, but Su Yuchuan's condensed lanterns are very noble at first glance. Moreover, the lamps sold by the court lanterns are only seventy cents, and those made by Demon Venerable are more than fifty cents. .

    When the number of people buying lanterns gradually decreased, Su Yuchuan and Ning Youli stared at the golden river and fell into deep silence.

    The lamp is made of demonic energy, no matter how beautiful it is, it is still demonic energy. Right now, it is equivalent to the river being covered with demonic energy... It's a real

    world of demons.

    Ning Youli: "Is this going to dissipate?"

    Su Yuchuan: "Well, it will disappear tomorrow morning."

    Ning Youli: "That's good... let's go."

    Ning Youli ran with Su Yuchuan and left After the westernmost river bank, you can see all kinds of lanterns. A long street, they are either hung across the street by a rope, or carried by children, and they are colorful and colorful everywhere.

    Looking from this end, Pingyu Town is brightly lit, a bustling scene, and countless people walk with them, coming and going.

    Since the Lantern Festival is on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, there are a lot more people going out for the festival. The voices are noisy and the crowd is dense. It is not an exaggeration to say that it is mountains and seas. Just as Ning Youli was about to start walking, she saw a crying child being hugged by a woman who came against the crowd, and comforted repeatedly; looking at the other side, there was a young man calling for friends and companions. People are lost.