Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    The inner gate of Lingyun Peak is located on the other side of Lingyun Pool, with beautiful scenery and beautiful landscapes.

    But what made Ning Youli decide to come to the inner door to hide for a while is the special closed system of the inner door.

    There is a gate in the inner door.

    Unlike the outer gate, various facilities and departments are scattered all over, but are concentrated into a magnificent school, and the gate acts as a channel to isolate the inner disciples from the outside world.

    The firmness of the inner gate formation is at the same level as the mountain gate formation.

    After coming here, Ning Youli seemed to be stationed in the safest place in the world.

    - It doesn't seem to be particularly safe.

    A breeze with the scent of burnt came, and Ning Youli immediately counted: it is estimated that which senior brother and sister made the pill refining waste again. So pinched her nose and hid in the temporary residence prepared for her by the inner door.

    This is a spare disciple's dormitory, and everyone else is in a room for two. She came to live on a temporary basis, alone, which is relatively spacious.

    After entering the house, Ning Youli carried the orchid by the window in and closed the window.

    This orchid that has confessed to the Lord with blood has been blooming for several months. The orchid is quite aura. She was not willing to leave it in Yunju, so she brought it with her.

    Overnight, she squeezed out several flower bones to make her happy.

    Ning Youli checked the petals carefully, and they were already a little wilted. Orchids have been blooming for so long, and they are fresher and more delicate than at the beginning, but there is only one thing: they cannot be polluted, or they will die for you to see.

    It can be seen that the power of the waste pot is extremely powerful, and it may be successful in the near future.

    Ning Youli stared at the half-finger-wide crack in the door for a while, then stepped forward and placed a barrier to prevent the breath from coming in again.

    Xie Lingyun, the master of Lingyun Peak, because he was a dan cultivator, the entire Lingyun Peak also received dan cultivators. Alchemy and pharmaceuticals are the foundation of Lingyun Peak Lifeng.

    Alchemy has always accumulated spiritual energy, and Lingyun Peak is the highest peak, absorbing the heavenly spiritual energy that is difficult for others to touch, so wherever you go, you can inhale the abundant and abundant spiritual energy. On the contrary, due to the high amount of spiritual energy and the high efficiency of alchemy, the higher the rate of waste elixir, the more pollution.

    Speaking of...she went to the inner door this time, she had to find some time to chat with Xie Fengzhu.

    Talk about her so-called "ideas that can be used in the great competition of Nengxianmen".

    Ning Youli cleared her throat, she had to think about how to make it up.

    But when she calmed down, the social death behavior involuntarily invaded her thinking. Ning Youli covered her face with her hands, trying to calm her hot skin, but she couldn't think of anything.

    She said to Demon Venerable "change back"!

    How could she say such nonsense words at that time? He must have heard it!