Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    "...How?"

    After finishing the last stroke, Ning Youli blew the paper that was still wet with ink marks and handed the question out.

    Unexpectedly, Si Yan didn't look directly like he did just now, but held the paper in his hand and carried it behind his back.

    "The girl is right." He said, "It is more interesting to study the topic carefully."

    This is not going to solve the problem on the spot.

    Likewise, he could see that he was looking forward to what happened to her this time.

    Ning Youli breathed a sigh of relief, this kind of interesting math problem that is a bit confusing but not too difficult for her to say all at once is really a bit stuck, she should think more about inventory when she has time.

    She doesn't want to, and she won't have any problems.

    According to the plot, if there is a problem, this character will stare at him, and he will be forced to revolve around mathematics all day long.

    The heroine of the original book, the head is not big, but very strong.

    Looking at the back of Si Yan leaving, Ning Youli found that things went better than she thought, and also realized that she had to leave quickly.

    Before leaving, she did not forget to take a look at the newly built fish pond in the yard.

    The new fish pond was expanded and excavated from an inconspicuous small pond in the yard. The excavation deepened, and it became wide and beautiful. Coupled with the fence made of logs and the clear pool water with abundant spiritual energy, Xianyulou looks more in line with the positioning of selling fish.

    The water inside is also the water of Lingyun Pond. After the fish pond was dug, it was filled with ordinary spring water, but any spiritual fish would not adapt to it, and it would turn white belly within half a day. After the director reported the incident, Ning Youli filled the Lingyun Pond with mustard seeds and asked the flying pigeon to bring it back to the ghost city.

    "This is for replenishment. This time, it can be stored without air-drying. Just put it in it." After seeing the pond, Ning Youli handed over the hidden fish he brought to the manager, and watched him count the number with his own eyes, and then casually After looking through the account books in recent years, I embarked on the road back to the Qing Dynasty.

    Ning Youli didn't know at all - just as she walked out of the ghost market on the front foot, Si Yan on the back foot entered the Xianyu Building with the problem that had been solved.

    After learning that she had left, Si Yan's whole body became low, and the headmaster ran to the side silently in shock, thinking about what was wrong with Ning Youli.

    ...

    With the medicines from the ghost market and the jewelry and snacks bought from the town at the foot of the mountain for cover, Ning Youli finally returned to Lingyun Pond in the evening.

    Under the setting sun, the water in the pond glowed a light warm orange color, and the big fish in the pond became more and more blood red.

    She took a closer look, and sure enough, the wound was still not healed, and even had a tendency to rot.

    "Xiaohong, look." Ning Youli shook the porcelain bottle in his hand, "I brought you medicine back."

    Big fish raised his head lazily, and spit out a bunch of bubbles in front of his mouth.