Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Lu Ren was very surprised to see Ning Youli so soon, and even more puzzled when he heard Ning Youli put forward the purpose of this visit.

    "Senior Brother Fu hasn't come back yet... Or, Junior Sister Ning, do you have any other way?"

    Ning Youli slung a small bamboo cage on the side, and smiled obediently when he heard the words, "Well, I found a tool that might be useful, and I want to try it out. ."

    Lu Ren had a lot of work at hand, so he nodded, "That's ok, you can go over there, remember to be careful, if you don't understand, ask the nearby senior sister who collects medicine."

    Ning Youli responded and patted The bamboo cage walked towards the back mountain.

    Because the enchantment of the tea set consumed a lot of spiritual energy that day, she deliberately waited another day, and after she had recovered all her energy, she decided to get up to clean up the peak and chop bamboo. But she was not idle yesterday. After her spiritual energy was restored, she picked out the two largest Cuiyu Linclaw prawns for blood engraving, and collected them as spiritual pets recorded by the system.

    I thought that even if these two Cuiyu Linclaw shrimp recognized their master, their spiritual wisdom would only stay where they were, but I didn't expect them to understand her meaning, put away the lethality of the hook, and became very well-behaved and willing. listen to her command.

    It was a surprise.

    Ning Youli became more and more convinced that this trip must be rewarded, not for anything else, but for the attack power of the Cuiyu Linclaw Shrimp that was comparable to bullets.

    Anyway, try again.

    The early morning sun slanted on the silk-ink bamboo forest, and the cut sun rays scattered into the forest, and the dense mist could be vaguely seen. On the ground, one piece after another of sharp bamboo shoots can be seen everywhere, and the rise is even visible to the naked eye.

    Stepping on the soft bamboo leaves, Ning Youli walked around the bamboo forest slowly, and finally determined a few targets.

    Afterwards, she lifted the lid of the bamboo cage, reached in, and took out a handful - Cuiyu Linclaw Shrimp.

    That's right, a handful.

    Half of the body of the Cuiyu Linclaw Shrimp was wrapped by a golden rope, which was found in the ring given to her by the old Xu Mi. It was not afraid of fire, and was flexible and firm, which also reduced the recoil. At the same time, the method of wrapping did not delay the force of the Cuiyu Linclaw Shrimp hook, but the shape of the half-package was very similar to a hand gun, abbreviated as "a hand".

    It seemed reluctant to be taken out, and the remaining little claws waved and threw out a little water.

    Ning Youli touched the silk-ink bamboo that towered into the clouds in front of him, selected the bamboo joint that was about the height of his shoulders, touched the clear dividing line, held the body of the Cuiyu Linclaw shrimp, and aimed the hook at the boundary. Then he snorted——

    "Bang!"

    Cuiyu Linclaw Shrimp attacked with a face.

    The pair of orange-red hooks snapped out and returned to their original positions in the blink of an eye.

    In front of him, the black-colored bamboo body has already appeared wide cracks, just need to press it a few more times to ensure that it is cut off.