Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    Just as Su Yuchuan was rushing to the demon world, Ning Youli had already picked up treasures all the way, and wherever he went, he never left behind.

    After systematic identification, this is a plant with a rarity of "rare": golden scale toadstool.

    Ning Youli didn't let go of a single one, so the road that originally exuded a golden light slowly became dark.

    In addition to the golden scale toadstool, she also caught a lot of demon insects along the way, and dug up many other plants that could be used as medicinal materials. The deeper you go, the more you discover that the Demon Realm is like an unexplored underground palace. In this place alone, so many unusual and unseen things have been discovered. In other places...

    Ning Youli can't wait to dig this place as a secret realm.

    Gradually, the narrow grotto came to an end, and out was a wide area. Ning Youli looked into the distance, and saw an empty yellow and white mist like a ribbon, surrounding this dark and deep place.

    Why is it so similar to where I was last time...?

    Ning Youli took a closer look and compared it with the scenery in his impression, and found that the surrounding stone scenery was exactly the same as the one he passed by when he was looking for someone before.

    She came to the border of the demon world.

    Looking at it this way, those dormant rebel forces are usually swaying around the border of the Demon Realm. The last time they came in to look for someone, they didn't meet these magic cultivators. They were really lucky... luck...

    Wait.

    Ning Youli suddenly thought that Tong Su had said that she met a man in red here.

    At that time, she didn't know that Xiaohong was the Demon Lord, and she always thought that the Demon Lord had always been in the Demon World, but just passed by Tong Su's fate.

    Looking back now, Xiaohong, who was supposed to stay in the first pool, appeared in the Demon World inexplicably...why?

    It can't be on purpose, haha.

    The more Ning Youli thought about it, the more he felt that it was possible, but he didn't dare to think about the reason, and put his eyes on the front.

    The last time I came here, I was looking for people, so I searched along the road, or squeezed into the narrow mountain wall, or stared at the bottomless abyss, but I didn't take a good look at the scenery here. Now I look at it, it's actually pretty good.

    It was full of puddles and poisonous pools, the air was humid, and strangely shaped plants grew everywhere. The shimmering magic insects were quietly lying on the trees as light bulbs, and the poisonous insects and snakes boldly poked their heads out of the stone cracks.     Except for the places full of hard stones, the rest of the land is soft and thick, and seems to be very fertile. Because there were too many dead monsters around, the weathered corpse took on a powdery form and gradually melted into it.     But what surprised her the most was that there was a wide and deep ditch here, and looking at the edge, it didn't look like it was naturally formed, but it was artificially dug.     ...Did you have this ditch last time?     Ning Youli suspected that she had lost a memory, and continued to move forward in the mist. When everything around her became clear, she discovered that there were several figures gathered in front of the stone ditch!     This kind of place... a magician?     Looking at the clothes on their bodies, they are all strange and luxurious, and it is estimated that they have some status.     Ning Youli quietly moved behind a boulder beside him, and then heard the voice of their conversation.     "Hey...how can fish be raised in this kind of place? How can it be raised!"     "Hey, don't worry, there's always a way to think about it."     "I'd like to see who of you can come up with a way, the lord gave an order... If he comes back next time and finds that we haven't done it, then..."     Ning Youli heard a group of people hissing in unison for the first time, and you can imagine how much they were afraid of the "adult" they said.     It seems that the class gap in the demon world is also very real, and the younger brothers below are all bald.     But she was very curious about who this person was, and she could think of it together.     Who is so related to her?     But...what's the problem with these people? Is it difficult to raise fish in the Demon World?