Chapter 105

Chapter 105

    Ning Youli fled once again.

    In the early morning of the next day, the door of Yunju was suddenly pushed open from the inside, and a pale blue figure emerged from it.

    In the second pool, the big red fish came retrograde along the water waves blown by the wind, and the waving water at the end already revealed the joy in his heart.

    But when he saw the faint dark blue in Ning Youli's eyes, he felt a little regretful.

    "...Xiaohong, come."

    Ning Youli looked away and threw the food in the bucket into the water as usual.

    Then, she couldn't help but yawned a long yawn, feeling dizzy.

    She couldn't sleep all night.

    Lying in the warm bed of Yunju, her mind was full of the words Su Yuchuan said, his expression, his eyes, his...

    She even closed the windows that she used to open on weekdays. , added another layer of enchantment, and dared not look out the window.

    Tossing and turning, sleepless nights.

    It's torture for someone with a good routine.

    But there is no way... he will die if he leaves her.

    And she didn't want him to die.

    Ning Youli pondered for a long time last night, and finally had to admit: In the original book, he was the villain, the Demon Venerable that everyone got and killed. In her eyes, it was just the big fish she picked up when she was seriously injured.

    She took care of it with her own hands... She grew up round and round, and she just wanted some scales as a reward... How could she be willing to watch him die for such a big fish?

    Ning Youli looked at the ripples in the water, turned awkwardly, and left with the bucket.

    Looking at the farther and farther back, just as Su Yuchuan wanted to keep up, he remembered what Ning Youli had told him to hide a few days ago, and hesitantly swam back and forth a few times, and finally decided to stay underwater.

    She has already annoyed her, and she can't be angry anymore.

    ...

    Ning Youli walked slowly, constantly looking at the snow-covered rock crevices and treetops - she was actually walking aimlessly, and when she was troubled, even a small pebble on the mountain road was stunned. It's beautiful, as if just staring at it for a while, you can forget about other things.

    After admiring the breeze and the snow for a while, she heard a voice behind her that she hadn't heard for a long time.

    "Junior Sister Ning."

    She turned her head and saw the familiar handsome face, "Senior Brother Lu?"

    It was just that that face was not the usual smile, but rather serious.

    "What are you doing here?"

    "I..." Ning Youli looked down at her empty hand, the wooden barrel had already been put away by her, and she couldn't find a reason at the moment.

    "Forget it, no matter what you are doing here, hurry back." Lu Ren did not continue to ask, but talked about the severe situation recently, "The peak masters found that there are traces of demonic flow in the peak, which is very dangerous, below the golden core stage. All disciples must stay at the residence and don’t go out at will!”