Chapter 111

Chapter 111

    On the second day, a bulge appeared on Mozun's bed.

    Su Yuchuan thought it was very funny, so he approached and tugged at the group lightly.

    The quilt shrank a little, then broke free.

    Hearing this reaction, he unhurriedly moved closer to the quilt a few inches, and finally stretched out his long arms to wrap his arms around him, so that the group had nowhere to escape.

    "Madam is shy?" Su Yuchuan murmured in a low voice, doting on the corners of his brows and eyes. There was a trace of contentment in his eyes, but more of a tireless desire.

    He waited too long for this day, and he had to ask his wife to make up for him.

    There is ample time.

    "Shameless." After a long while, a muffled sound came from the quilt.

    Su Yuchuan leaned his face on the soft quilt, and asked with a very soft expression: "Madam said that I didn't listen to you to stop last night, or it was too hot to hold you, or I accidentally tore your clothes... ..."

    A head was exposed under the quilt, and he said viciously: "If you don't speak, no one will treat you as a mute!"

    Nai He's words are too intimidating, Ning You's hair is slightly messy, his cheeks are pink, and his eyes are still sparkling. water light.

    To top it off, there was still a bite mark on her chin that didn't have time to dissipate.

    Ning Youli felt Su Yuchuan's gaze, and freed one hand to touch the painful place on her chin, which made her hiss.

    "You belong to a dog, right??" She took another breath and complained, "You can't bite your face even if you bite people--"

    As soon as the voice fell, Ning Youli felt a shadow cast in front of her eyes, and her wrist tightened , The man's handsome face is magnified in front of him. Then, her chin was hot, and it was a kiss from him.

    "That's it."

    Ning Youli blinked, but the pain really stopped.

    But the culprit...

    She stared at Su Yuchuan above for a while, "...Go down!" It's a

    pity that she can't directly stretch her legs and kick now.

    Wrapped in the quilt, Ning Youli finally sat up with his back pained body, and began to daze on the couch.

    The clothes are torn and the kit is on the ground. How should she get out of bed now...

    "Why don't you take a rest, madam?" Su Yuchuan leaned over again, his neckline was wide open, and the spring color spread all the way to the Invisible places.

    "..." Ning Youli closed his eyes, pretending that he couldn't see the marks left by him, "I want to get up!"

    Su Yuchuan asked someone to bring clothes.

    But there were still a few points that the red plums couldn't cover. Ning Youli struggled for a long time, so he had to surround a piece of silk.

    As if hiding her ears and stealing a bell... She clutched her tightly.

    Outside the door, the magic cultivators who came to listen to the order in the early morning respectfully stood in their positions, listening to the two passing by them without looking sideways.