Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    The next day, Su Yuchuan watched Ning Youli pull out a large chair in front of him.

    "Rocking chair." Ning Youli introduced him.

    Su Yuchuan took a look and saw that the four wooden legs that should have been under the chair became two arcs, and swayed back and forth along the strength of putting it down just now.

    "If you have nothing to do, you can go to lie down under the tree and play." Ning Youli pointed to the cool shade of the tree by the pond.

    Su Yuchuan was silent for a long time, but in the end he didn't choose to lie down and play, but went to the first pool with Ning Youli.

    "The first pond is the highest and safest place in Qingyun Sect. You usually just stay here."

    Walking on the bank of the pond, Ning Youli looked up and saw the sky that was close at hand, snow-white clouds It also seems to be within reach. She reached out for a while, but couldn't, so she smiled and retracted her hand, turned her head and said, "You have lived here for so long, you should know that few people come here."

    Su Yuchuan nodded.

    Ning Youli looked into the distance, and at the other end was the pond she prepared for the big fish, but now most of them are enclosed by the enchantment and reserved for breeding ponds. Relatively speaking, the scope of activities is much smaller.

    But for a big fish that is only about three meters in size, it is more than enough.

    "Hey, by the way, have you never played the maze I made for you?" Ning Youli suddenly remembered the set of pipes she had spent so much time building, and looked at Su Yuchuan with a very disapproving look, "It's a waste. "

    Su Yuchuan's lips moved, "too small."

    This is just a reason.

    He can easily control the change of body shape, and he really thought about giving it a try in the dead of night, but after thinking about it, he still failed to cross that hurdle.

    Ning Youli was persuaded by this reason, "If you stay the same, will you continue to grow up? How big can you be?"

    Su Yuchuan was silent for a moment, looking at the pool, "much bigger than this pool."

    ? ? ?

    Are you Kun?

    A behemoth appeared in Ning Youli's mind, and then there was another aura.

    "Aren't you the rumored 'Red Scale'...?" She remembered what Lu Ren said a long time ago.

    Look at the feature and it's true, red, big, fish.

    No wonder it's so edible.

    "Red scales?" Su Yuchuan looked surprised, apparently never heard of it, "What is that?"

    "It's just to describe your ethnic group." Ning Youli still remembers the fish scales he picked up in the secret realm, "I almost saw you once. My father."

    "...Who?"

    Su Yuchuan suspected that something was wrong with his ears.

    "Or maybe it's your seventh aunt and eight aunts. After all, they are all from the same clan." Ning Youli said seriously.

    Su Yuchuan took a deep look at Ning Youli. Although this was a bit outrageous, he was sure that the girl did not know his identity.

    After walking a few more steps, a familiar black and white fish jumped out of the water and charged straight towards Ning Youli, but when it was about a foot away from her, it stopped again.