Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Carp, April-June is the prolific period.

    Ning Youli reflected that he had neglected Xiaohong's physical and mental health--he had grown so fast recently, it was probably at maturity, and it was time to breed.

    It's almost autumn, which is a good time for fish to breed. Apart from this, she can't think of the reason why Xiaohong is so excited and lonely recently.

    Fish are oviparous and ovoviviparous. The former only needs to put the sperm and eggs into the water to combine; the latter can make the female fish pregnant through the reproductive hole, and hatch the small fish directly in the stomach.

    Carp Well, the former is undoubtedly.

    Now, you only need to prepare a wooden basin, find one or more female fish, squeeze out the eggs, squeeze out the sperm of the male fish, stir it, and you can combine and fertilize.

    Thinking of the huge amount of eggs laid by carp at one time, coupled with the 100% hatching function of the system, Ning Youcarp couldn't help but imagine the magnificent scene of the peerless little red in the pond one day in the future.

    Okay, let's do it, just as she is free today, she is ready to explore Lingquan Eye for a day.

    Ning Youli glanced at the big fish with a smile, and then looked at its considerable size. It must be a very good gene, and the baby fish will be healthy and of good quality.

    I just don't know if I can hold it down.

    Thinking of the golden mountain of wealth, Ning Youli was in a very good mood, hummed a song, turned around and walked towards Lingquan Eye.

    Su Yuchuan stared at the girl's back inexplicably. In his eyes, the girl just said something strange, unfinished, and unrealistic, and left the shore happily.

    ...is it stupid to draw a boundary?

    Su Yuchuan stuck half of his head out of the water, spit out a bunch of bubbles, and realized that he was even more stupid thinking about this kind of thing, he flicked his tail and went to sleep.

    In front of Lingquan, Ning Youli took out the tracking net that had been useless for a long time, set it up as the secret realm of Canglan, and then threw the net in!

    Soon, a golden light appeared, and she pulled on the rope deftly, but as soon as she felt the weight when she lifted it up, she knew that the net had nothing.

    Sure enough, there were only a few small fish jumping around indiscriminately, and the feed was not enough to swallow.

    Ning Youli was disappointed and picked out the small fish one by one, and threw them into the brocade bag as a reserve grain, but did not give up and cast the net. But for some reason, the next few nets yielded nothing, either the most common scallop coral, or the petite fish with a wide variety of species.

    What's going on... Has this plug-in been unused for a long time?

    【Of course this is impossible! ] The system sensed Ning Youli's doubts about Lingquan Eye, and quickly explained, [Although Lingquan Eye leads to various secret realms, after the fishing net enters Lingquan Eye, it cannot control which waters it enters into the secret realm. Therefore, it is very likely that the school of fish was not encountered just now. 】

    Ning Youli nodded slowly, she accepted the explanation.

    In the following time, she began to cast the net again and again, and the process of the air force again and again. And the non-stop sound of the water and the too violent sense of flow awakened the big fish who were resting in the deep water.