Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    At this moment, time seemed to stand still.

    The cave was very dark, so dark that Su Yuchuan's eyes were so deep that he couldn't see clearly, not to mention his emotions.

    He just lowered his head slightly, did not respond, his eyes stayed on the girl who was almost lying on his chest.

    This cave is really not enough to accommodate two people at the same time... It was probably due to being forced, the girl was very close to him, and her face as bright as a burning peach showed a worried look.

    He had known it for a long time, and was used to seeing it... This trace of worry was more moving than a smile.

    Su Yuchuan tried to step back, but he was leaning against the hard stone wall behind him.

    "..."

    After a few breaths, he answered.

    "It's all done." He thought for a while, and then added, "No need to worry."

    "Really?" The

    girl's hand was still pressed on his chest, Su Yuchuan immediately tightened his body and pursed his lips .

    ...even when he was facing the most dangerous situation in the Demon World, he was never as nervous as he is now.

    "Naturally take it seriously."

    Su Yuchuan lowered his eyebrows and grabbed Ning Youli's fingers from his chest, but he didn't know where to put them, so he had to hold them in the palm of his hand.

    "..."

    Ning Youli suddenly became quiet.

    Hearing the screeching rain outside, she only felt that the temperature of her fingers was getting higher and higher, which made her a little unbearable, so she suddenly pulled her hand back and held it again and again in the void.

    This fish is not cold-blooded at all. she thinks.

    Ning Youli rubbed her numb fingers for a while, and then listened to the sound of the rain outside for a while before saying, "That's good." The

    rain stopped quickly, and after about a quarter of an hour, the sun came out outside.

    Ning Youli took the lead out of the stone cave, motioned for the man to wait inside for a while, and then began to look around.

    She took a deep breath of the fresh and cool air outside, and saw a rainbow pulled up at the end of the cold mountain.

    is a good sign.

    "Come out, there's no one left." Ning Youli called back.

    Immediately afterwards, the crimson figure came out of the grotto.

    At this moment, the sky is bright and the dark clouds have faded. Ning Youli looked at the man and couldn't help but feel a little dazed.

    Even after watching it many times, she still wanted to sigh, the man looks like a meticulously depicted picture, but he also has a natural beauty. Every time he looks at it, it has a strong impact on the vision.

    Especially when he looked at it, those beautiful eyes were like abyss lakes, deep and mysterious, arousing people's desire to explore.

    Fortunately, he was successfully rescued at the beginning, otherwise such a beautiful fish would never be seen now.