Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    About a hundred years ago, the position of Demon Venerable suddenly changed.

    The thousand-year-old old Demon Venerable who shackled the Demon World suddenly disappeared, and was replaced by a new Demon Cultivator who could no longer be renewed.

    Su Yuchuan.

    This seemingly mild and unfamiliar name, at the moment when Demon Venerable changed people, trembled all the people with misconduct in the demon world, and crushed all the unfaithful hearts.

    ——Mozun has no Zen position, only usurpation.

    Everyone who can sit on the seat of Demon Venerable is a strong hand that no one can match for a long time. The longer the seat is, the stronger the strength.

    No one could have imagined that a demon cultivator who came out of nowhere could defeat a thousand-year-old Demon Venerable.

    No one has ever seen his real body, and no one has figured out his strength. Anyone who dares to disobey and disobey will not want to end up.

    Mysterious, terrifying, unfathomable... All the mysterious words were used on Su Yuchuan's body by the fearful demon cultivator, creating him who was rumored to be more arrogant and evil.

    However, at this moment, this mysterious, terrifying, and unfathomable Demon Venerable was not only called "Little Red", but also called him like a pet.

    And, being threatened by that bright big copy net.

    Ning Youli: "Xiaohong, this name is quite cute, you can call it this in the future."

    Su Xiaohong: "..." The

    golden seeds fell into the water one after another, and the strange and faint medicinal aroma spread, and the quality was obvious. .

    Su Yuchuan originally wanted to leave here while Ning Youli was away. This injury was nothing to him, as long as it didn't hurt his life... But what he didn't expect was that there were actually plants around this wide pond. Wearing gold beads.

    This kind of elixir, which only grows in an environment full of spiritual energy, has a rare magical effect on healing trauma, and the requirements for growth are extremely harsh. It is rarely found in the entire cultivation world, but now it can be seen in Qingyun Sect. arrive……

    I have to say that this was one of the reasons why he decided to stay temporarily.

    Su Yuchuan looked at Ning Youli, his face as bright as a burning peach came into his eyes, which complemented the surrounding spring.

    A rare good color among cultivators...it doesn't bother him.

    That being the case, he waited until the injury healed before leaving.

    Glancing at the copy net that was slowly lowered beside him, Su Yuchuan shook his tail slightly and swam in for most of it.

    Ning Youli was stunned for a moment, amazed at the spirituality of this big fish, and was amused by the swaying figure, so he couldn't help laughing. After a puff, he seemed to see the big fish speechless.

    Really refined, right?

    After laughing, Ning Youli pulled up the fishing net and, like a stretcher, slowly transported the heavy fish back to the isolation net from the waterway, paying attention to the depth of the water and not touching its wounds.

    Jin Fuzhu seems to be very effective, the hole that was oozing blood is now only oozing red, which is a good sign.

    Ning Youli erected the isolation net again, threw the herbal medicines into the water, and went to the medicine field to pick up a large amount of Jin Fuzhu, and threw them all into the isolation net of the big fish, full of arrogance: "Xiaohong, come here. , eat! Eat whatever you want, are these enough? There is not enough."