Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    The clouds were clear, and the rain was still falling.

    Ning Youli stared blankly at the familiar crimson in front of him, but he just stared at it, his mind went blank.

    After a long time, she recovered some thoughts, and the figure reflected in her eyes also spread to her consciousness.

    This man is too good-looking.

    - This is her first impression.

    It was the first time I saw a man dressed in red so nicely.

    - This is what she thought subconsciously.

    The man was wearing a particularly eye-catching scarlet robe, with many golden dark lines embroidered on it, and the interweaving of light and darkness reflected a fine shimmer, which was elegant and smooth. During the action, the sleeves are lightly swayed, and you can feel the ubiquitous extravagance.

    He wore this bright and dazzling color in a deep and restrained way.

    But the most eye-catching is the asymmetrical pattern on the man's face.

    ...Ning Youli's eyes fell on the face that didn't seem like a mortal existence, and his breathing stagnated involuntarily.

    It was a few scarlet scales with golden glow, spreading a little around Qingjun's eyebrows, flashing a dazzling light.

    He seemed to look at her casually, and his slightly drooping eyes naturally had a hint of jade-like coolness, without any emotion attached.

    Where's her little red? ——Ning Youli's sanity has not fully returned to its place.

    So what about the big red one? ——Ning Youli gradually realized that the big fish had turned into a human.

    How did Xiaohong become a human? She just wants to keep fish and not people!

    Even... such a good-looking man.

    In front of Ning Youli's eyes, what he had just witnessed faintly appeared - a huge splash of water swept the eye-catching crimson, turned into a figure, and a man appeared from the water.

    Now, he was standing in front of her, his sleeves dangling lightly, with a hint of cool water vapor.

    Ning Youli was a little dizzy for a while.

    The man really didn't listen to her, not only did he not change back, but he also stood in front of her.

    This must be Xiaohong... The scales on her face are the evidence!

    Ning Youli couldn't help showing sadness in her eyes, her lips opened and opened, but she still managed to squeeze out a question: "Are you Xiaohong?" It

    was difficult for her to accept this reality.

    However, Su Yuchuan, who heard this question, began to struggle.

    After struggling between "yes" and "no" for a long time, he finally nodded.

    It is difficult for him to admit that this name is calling him... but the girl only recognizes this, so he will claim it first.

    Ning Youli was even more desperate.

    She thought, in fact, she should be happy - to be able to raise a fish into a human, what kind of superb fish farming skills can this be achieved? However, she had to face a real problem: