Chapter 104

Chapter 104

    For a moment, Ning Youli suspected that he had hallucinated.

    But her body reacted a step ahead: with a flick of her hand, everything in the kit fell out and disappeared into the feed.

    She hurriedly lowered her head to pick it up, but was intercepted by a hand.

    Ning Youli lost her mind in a daze. This hand, which she had always regarded as a work of art, was now holding her back without a doubt. Looking up, those eyes that were as deep as abyss were fixedly looking at her, and the brilliance of them was scorching hot, making it difficult for her to look directly.

    From his eyes, Ning Youli saw his dazed expression.

    Su Yuchuan waited silently, without urging or asking.

    It wasn't until the moment he told his heart that he realized that he was actually afraid that the girl's answer would be refusal.

    "I..." Ning Youli opened his mouth, only to realize that his voice was a little hoarse because he was too nervous.

    The hand gripping her wrist also tightened all of a sudden.

    At this moment, Ning Youli's mind was already chaotic, they were entangled together, so she couldn't find the head and tail.

    ... The fish that he raised with his own hands confessed to her, what should I do?

    In the stagnation of his thoughts, Ning Youli felt that he was barely raising the corners of his lips, and said jokingly: "What did you learn from them, is it a joke?"

    "It's not a joke." The man even repeated it again, without any concealment, " I love you."

    His tone was solemn and firm, and he was wrapped in the cold wind and whispered in her ear to wake her up.

    Ning Youli suddenly regained his mind, and his body suddenly tensed, trying to see a trace of disguise on the man's expression.

    But not at all - his expression is so sincere, his eyes are full of himself.

    "But..." She regained her voice, "I just treat you as Xiaohong..."

    Ning Youli found that his voice trembled inexplicably, and he couldn't tell whether he was excited or nervous.

    "It's just a fish?" Su Yuchuan suddenly smiled. Unlike his indifferent sneer, this time the smile was gentle from the heart, and the corners of his eyes and brows were soothing.

    Just when Ning Youli thought he could breathe a sigh of relief, he watched as the man suddenly approached him.

    He's tall, with a pressure that can't be ignored.

    "But I'm not." Su Yuchuan still held her wrist and pressed her hand to his heart. Demon Venerable is not afraid of cold because of her high level of cultivation, and her clothes are still a thin layer. After she put her palm on it, she could still feel the rhythmic beating of her heart.

    Ning Youli felt like there was a fire that started from her fingertips and invaded her whole body.

    Very hot.

    "Now, do you still think so?" The

    man lowered his eyes, his picturesque brows and eyes were dyed with unprecedented power, and his sudden domineering made him even more awe-inspiring, and even the corners of his eyes also ooze a little coquettish and gorgeous scales. .

    Ning Youli couldn't move his eyes.

    "Leave with me, or, I'll stay here with you until you want to leave." Su Yuchuan's tone was gentle, making people fall, "As long as you want, you can."