Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    When I saw the light again in front of my eyes, it had been a long time.

    Ning Youli tentatively broke free from the black mist, but was entangled even tighter.

    However, these black mists have no intention of harming her at present, they are just imprisoning her tightly, preventing her from escaping.

    "Tick, tick..." There was a clear sound of water not far away, and through a little light, it seemed that water droplets on the overhanging rock fell into the puddle.

    The surrounding environment was a little familiar, Ning Youli looked around, his eyes fell on the potholes and poisonous pools on the ground and the hideous monsters, and the answer in his heart came naturally:

    This is the devil world.

    Demon world...

    Thinking that Demon Venerable was still in her fish pond, Ning Youli raised a bit of suspicion in her heart: Who caught her?

    If the Green Wilderness Secret Realm is connected to the Xuanyuan Secret Realm, and the Xuanyuan Secret Realm is connected to the Demon Realm, it is not impossible for the passing demons to capture her as a prey.

    It seems that it is useless just to know the Demon Venerable, and it is necessary to have a little prestige in the entire Demon World.

    Ning Youli couldn't help but start thinking about whether he could develop customers into the devil world. This is the devil world. No one has ever eaten such a big piece of meat.

    The fish pond she contracted now has two channels to make money, one is the market of Qingyun Sect, the largest sect, but because it is her own sect, even if it is occupied on the surface, it is not easy to let go of making money. The other platform is the ghost market, but the total number of ghost markets is so large, and no matter how famous it is, not everyone can enter it, so it has considerable limitations.

    The Demon Realm, on the other hand, is a relatively independent circle in the original book.

    Otherwise, wait until I see Su Yuchuan next time and discuss with him about development?

    The scarlet figure first appeared in Ning Youli's mind, and then he remembered the plot written in the original book, and his heart sank slightly.

    If we cooperate... at most, we will cooperate for less than two years.

    Can she mobilize Demon Venerable to do some construction in the Demon World, stop engaging in love, he can't play it.

    This thought only came out for a moment, and the next moment, Ning Youli's attention was completely on the black mist that gradually condensed in front of him.

    This shape is... a dragon? No, there is only one pair of legs and one horn, so it is a Jiao?

    In a trance, Ning Youli remembered what Su Yuchuan had said about the "blood of the ancient Yuanlong dragon", this black fog...couldn't it be his own brother?

    She blinked, but said nothing.

    The visitor is not good... She can still see it.

    Hissing laughter came from the mouth of the black mist, and then snaked and moved forward like a snake on the ground.

    The fog-like figure swam into the poisonous pool without hesitation, leaving a trace of wetness unaffected by it.

    "There are still ten people... and ten people..."