Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Su Yuchuan fixedly looked at the thin girl on the shore. This face, this white dress, gradually overlapped with a figure in his mind, and the memory buried deep in his heart was pulled out just like that.

    is her! ?

    Su Yuchuan's face turned green, and he was glad that he was now in the form of a fish, so he couldn't tell.

    That grueling dream replayed in his mind at this moment, causing his stomach to churn for a while.

    "You're not worthy of Ai Susu—!"

    "Achu! Achu don't!"

    "Today I hold the sword, just to kill the enemy and destroy the demon!"

    "Achu! He is a demon, and if you kill him, the demon world will not let it go. , how should Qingyunzong deal with himself?"

    "Susu, you are too kind, if you don't kill him today, tomorrow he will kill us, the devil world and us have always been incompatible!"

    "A Chu..."

    This Dreams are stupid enough and suffocating enough.

    Su Yuchuan wanted to curse.

    But looking at the girl's appearance, it was far from the strange appearance of the elf in the dream, quiet and dull, like someone who was used to being bullied.

    That would be better to kill.

    Su Yuchuan never forgot his purpose - he wanted to kill these two people who jumped the highest in his dream and suffocated him the most.

    But he didn't expect that both of them would appear in Qingyun Sect right now.

    The situation that was getting closer and closer to the dream made him feel uneasy, which further showed that the dream was very likely to become a reality.

    The killing intent in Su Yuchuan's eyes became more and more intense. He would never let that happen, but he still didn't dare to act rashly.

    Just a few years ago, one person was severely injured, and if the other was killed, the same situation might occur.

    What's more, the girl in the dream is sought after by several men except the teenager, indicating that her status is of great importance, and the price may be greater.

    But what puzzled him even more was... how could she be with this person?

    Su Yuchuan turned his attention to Ning Youli, and his doubts were evident.

    However, Ning Youli couldn't understand what he meant. Seeing the big fish in the pond staring at him, he thought it was too hungry, so he planned to scoop out some fish food.

    But the next moment, her arms were tightly hugged, and she looked down to see that it was Tong Su who was leaning against her, and her body was still dodging back.

    Ning Youli was surprised at first, and then laughed. That's right, the heroine is one year younger than the hero. At this time, she should be around thirteen years old, still a child.

    Hmm... I want to warn her not to fall in love early.

    Ning Youli showed great patience and coaxed the poor and lovely heroine, "Would you like to feed it? Isn't such a big fish rare and beautiful?"

    Tong Su quietly raised her head, as if she was being comforted The frightened rabbit tilted his head to look at the barrel.

    That's what's interesting.