Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Early the next morning, Ning Youli got up as usual to feed the fish. Seeing that Tong Su was still sleeping, she did not disturb her, and went out quietly, and by the way told Xianhe to take care of her home.

    After arriving at the first pool, she first went to the Lingquan Eye to check it out.

    Because of the heavy workload in recent months, there is enough inventory in the ghost market, and the Lingquan Eye has not been activated for a long time.

    But now, the goods in the ghost market should be almost used, and it is time to scoop up some more for replenishment.

    Ning Youli looked around and determined that no one was there, so he threw the fishing net into it accurately.

    But I didn't expect that with this vote, the system would be out of control.

    [A large influx of experience is detected, and the system upgrade mode is turned on. ]

    [Because this experience is not obtained by the host's labor, the internal energy is huge, and the system begins to analyze...]

    [After the analysis is completed, the experience is available, it is converted from natural energy, and it meets the needs of system upgrades. ] [The system starts to upgrade, the system opens a new function "Synthetic Dragon"; the system opens a new series of "entertainment items"; the system upgrades the function "Processing" to "Processing and     Cooking

    ";

Hearing it was a little stunned.

    It stands to reason that if you haven't used Lingquan Eye for so long, you shouldn't have experience, but now it's not only generated, but it's enough to urge the system to upgrade many times, so that new functions appear...

    Where does the experience come from?

    In an instant, Ning Youli began to brainstorm.

    First, it is impossible for the fish in Lingyun Pond to get in and exchange for it. This Lingquan can only fish out the fish to give experience. There is no reason to post it backwards. Second, it is impossible for other disciples to use her fish pond. After using it, she must not enter the Lingquan Eye that only she has permission to use.

    This third... Recently, is there anything unusual?

    Thunder robbery.

    Almost in an instant, Ning Youli thought of the accident a few days ago.

    It seems that the lightning poured into the first pool, not all of it was used to destroy, but a considerable part was absorbed by the spirit spring. Otherwise, there is no way to explain why the damage of the first pool is only superficial.

    She was also fortunate at the time that the thunder with a diameter comparable to the width of a fish pond fell, and did not split the first pond into a sieve.

    And now, the reason why the first pool is still intact seems to have come to light.

    It is Lingquan Eye.

    Not only can it communicate with the secret realm, but it can also absorb this level of energy, which is really an unexpected joy.

    But as long as she thinks of the large pale fish maw that day, Ning Youli still has lingering fears. Fortunately, the two most important fish in her heart were not in trouble, which is also a fortune in misfortune.

    But... Xiao Hei can float out of the water and escape, how did Xiao Hong avoid the thunder calamity?

    Ning Youli pondered, she didn't have the heart to think about it that day, and only thought that the big fish hid in the deep water in advance, but the thunder calamity was coming so fast, could the big fish still be able to predict it in advance?