Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    As Sang Xu said, the inner sect felt anxious about Li Qingfeng taking the initiative to accept a disciple, especially the inner sect disciples of Jianfeng, who were even more uneasy.

    Everyone in the Qingyun Sect knew that among the Eleven Peaks, apart from the fact that there was no direct descendant under the sect master, only the chief disciple of the Trial Peak remained vacant.

    What does the chief disciple mean? It means more privileges, more resources, and more hands-on guidance. It is the place where everyone wants to sit.

    Now there is a disciple who was actively admitted to the inner sect... How can people not be vigilant?

    Therefore, the moment Qin Chu stepped into the Sword Trial Peak, he was greeted with quite obvious rejection and targeting.

    ...

    "Have you heard that Junior Brother Qin defeated another inner disciple who challenged him today." On the tall rock, Sang Xu took a bite of eggplant fruit, and the small bamboo basket holding the fruit was more than half gone.

    At that time, Ning Youli was in the third pond salvaging the dead branches and leaves that fell in autumn and winter. After hearing this, he stopped and said, "Senior Sister Sang, this is the fourth time I have heard from you. ."

    "It's all true. Jin Rou passed by Jian Feng and saw it with her own eyes. She told me this time." Sang Xu immediately said, "You don't know how much it caused when Junior Brother Qin Chu joined the Inner Sect. The turmoil!"

    She got up straight from the rock and said meaningfully: "It's not an exaggeration to say that it is 'undercurrent'. I just have pity on Junior Brother Qin, the time of cultivation is not clean, and I have to deal with the troubles from time to time."

    Finally, Ning Youli stopped, "In this case, does Jianfeng not care?" It's easy to fight infighting, right?

    "It doesn't matter." Sang Xu smiled, "Jianfeng test is a ladder system. Sword cultivators decide their status through competitions, so as to encourage their disciples to practice. It can even be said that it was instructed by Li Fengzhu."

    Ning Youli was a little surprised and tried. Sword Peak's thoughts are quite avant-garde.

    Shouldn't this be rolled up?

    "The main reason is that Li Fengzhu has not met a few disciples who agree with his heart over the years." Sang Xu said something, "You can be defeated by a new disciple who has been in the inner door for less than three days. Those who have been in the inner door for a few years do not need to seek. Li Fengzhu helped to preside over the fair, and it was too late to dig into the ground."

    "Li Fengzhu still thinks they are ashamed!"

    Ning Youli thought about it, indeed, it was a bit like a college student who couldn't beat a primary school student.

    Even though it was an open primary school student...

    Sang Xu jumped off the rock, gestured at the situation described by Lin Jinrou and continued: "It is said that Junior Brother Qin defeated the inner disciple with just one sword. Those who were watching were originally I wanted to watch the excitement, waited for the downfall, and gave Junior Brother Qin a show of power, but I didn't expect Junior Brother Qin to be so powerful, so they all fled."

    After speaking, she couldn't help but clapped a few times, "Just listening to it makes me feel It's very exciting, but unfortunately I didn't get to see that scene, the expressions of those inner disciples must be very exciting."