Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    [Today, the peak master of Yanhui Peak asked me if I was sure that the five elements should be cultivated. She was worried that I would not be able to hold on. ]

    It was another working day with clear sky and clear air. After picking out the eggs to be cultivated in the second pond, Ning Youli put down the work at hand and started listening to Tong Su about his school life today.

    This is the second pool...and the third to the seventeenth pool, I feel tired just thinking about it.

    Ning Youli was doing two things, sighing and asking for trouble, while watching Tong Su take out a thick book.

    The book contains all the chatting content between them. After starting the rotation of the class, Tong Su prepared such a book, saying that it was to be kept as a souvenir.

    Ning Youli paid special attention to it, this book has been used for nearly a quarter, and it is full of the girl's graceful and handsome handwriting.

    It turns out that they have already said so much...?

    "Then, what did you say?" Ning Youli asked after being stunned for a while.

    In fact, she is still very worried about the inertia of the plot - in the original book plot, Tong Su chose to specialize in Shui Linggen, because Shui Linggen can better assist Qin Chu in his sword. Although the female protagonist is talented, but because she has been relaxed for a long time, she has only been restricted to water spirit roots since then, wasting the talents of other spirit roots in vain.

    [I said to her, I want to learn all my spiritual roots, and I will not give up any of them. ]

    Ning Youli breathed a sigh of relief, but fortunately, she lived up to her guidance and expectations.

    But soon, Tong Su's next sentence made her nervous again.

    [However, I actually want to specialize in Shui Linggen. ]

    "...Why?"

    Seeing the cute little girl lying on the desk and writing seriously, in an instant, Ning Youli had countless scenarios and reasons in her mind: What is the heroine and Qin Chu in her mind? It was time to meet and know each other; when the heroine saw Qin Chu playing with the sword, she felt so handsome and wanted to be his backing nurse; the heroine actually fell in love with Qin Chu at first sight, and now she dares to say it...

    Do not! Mama is not allowed!

    Ning Youli suppressed her grief and patiently watched Tong Su write the next sentence: [Because Sister Ning, it is very hard for you to manage Tianchi by yourself, if you focus on the water spirit root method, it may help a lot. ]

    Hey, so it was because of her?

    Ning Youli was a little moved. Look, the heroine was not chosen by the hero this time, but because of her...

    No, that's not going to work either.

    Ning Youli immediately restrained his smile and said solemnly, "This is absolutely impossible."

    [Why? ] Along with the words, there is also a profound puzzlement in Tong Su's eyes.

    "You have to remember, in this life, don't choose for anyone." Ning Youli slowed down his voice and tried to guide slowly, "You have to choose for yourself and become yourself, not anyone's vassal. "

    Tong Su was a little aggrieved: [Just learn a little more of the exercises of Shui Linggen...]

    Ning Youli is ruthless: "Learning to develop in an all-round way, learn more when you are young, or you will regret it when you grow up."