Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    In Lingyun Pond, there were countless casualties.

    The fine electric current climbed and circled along the bank of the pool, like silver-white moonlight debris, the water surface was sparkling, but not the moonlight, but the cobweb-like thunder and lightning completely covered the water surface.

    One, two, three... Countless fish turned their stomachs and died under the high pressure just now.

    At this moment, only the red crimson in the center was still swimming slowly, becoming the only bright color in the vast pale.

    No matter what, Su Yuchuan did not expect that he actually broke through the realm today, attracting thunder tribulation.

    Originally, he only saw the thunder robbery splitting down on the distant mountain, and he was still guessing who advanced. Unexpectedly, the power contained in the thunder robbery was extremely violent and rich, spreading and oscillating like a tsunami, abruptly swelling the demonic energy in his sea of ​​qi. , broke through the front line of breakthrough.

    Yes, after the thunder calamity, the energy left behind will provide nourishment for the surrounding creatures to make up for the damage caused by the thunder. But what was unexpected was that the nourishment provided by the thunder tribulation of others just contributed to his thunder tribulation.

    This didn't make him happy, it only made him more uneasy.

    If it is discovered by the people of Qingyun Sect... Su Yuchuan's immediate concern is how the girl should speak.

    Su Yuchuan has experienced several thunder calamities since his cultivation. Unlike ordinary monks, he only has one thunder calamity each time.

    But this one alone condensed the power of other people's Taos and dozens of Taos, which meant that he only had one chance every time he advanced. If he couldn't survive, he would be turned to ashes.

    Now that he is about to reach the Mahayana period, if this thunder strikes him straight down, the mountain may not be able to be preserved.

    Might as well... leave first.

    However, the mountain gate formation of Qingyunzong can identify the demon cultivators. If they escape directly from the top of Lingyun Peak, it will still make Qingyunzong pay attention to this Tianchi and the girl. Since he will be found no matter whether he leaves or not, it is better to cut off his involvement with the girl—he thought, go to other peaks first, then leave from other peaks, and cut off the girl's connection with him, it can be considered as giving back so much time. Since then, she has taken care of herself.

    Before the thunder tribulation came, Su Yuchuan originally thought so.

    But when he just mobilized the magic energy to cover the whole body as a barrier, jumped out of the bamboo bed, and swam out a few feet, the color between heaven and earth suddenly changed!

    Su Yuchuan could only see snow in front of him, and then his back went numb, and there was a small and dense pain.

    Unprepared, life should be taken.

    Those words came to mind at that moment.

    Without complete preparations, and without a magical weapon to defend against, this thunderbolt hit him firmly, without the slightest deviation.

    After a long time, Su Yuchuan slowly exhaled a breath, ready to meet the sea of ​​​​qi breaking and turning his bones into ashes.

    However, he prepared for a long time, and he didn't wait for his breath, and even the original stinging pain disappeared.