Chapter 30

Chapter Thirty

    Ning Youli's hands trembled slightly.

    She saw the big fish that she had been keeping on the tip of her heart turn over.

    How could this be so! ?

    Ning Youli tentatively stretched out his hand, his fingertips touched the cold and slippery scales, and he pushed it slightly, the big fish twisted his body angrily, lying on his side and sliding a little deeper.

    It's like...don't live long.

    Ning Youli squatted on the shore for a while, trying to accept this reality.

    The painstaking efforts for this period of time seem to be in vain, but it doesn't matter, she has seen the appearance of the peerless spirit fish, and after it dies, it can also collect the precious flesh and blood, so she is content... It's

    strange.

    Anxiety and melancholy suddenly filled Ning Youli's heart. She knew that the big fish was in urgent need of effective treatment at this time, but she did not dare to mess with it, otherwise she would die faster.

    【Is there a cure for it? ]

    [The system system only revolves around the function of farming and output, and has no medical function. 】

    【Detect its injury? ]

    [It can only detect the poor state of the target, the specific injury belongs to the medical system, and this system has no authority. ]

    [...]

    For a long time, Ning Youli's eyes showed a bit of heartache, he sighed in a low voice, and finally got up and left Tianchi.

    Su Yuchuan turned his eyes and watched the cyan figure on the shore gradually recede, surprised and a little mocking.

    But that's all.

    He had long expected that Qing Yunzong were all sanctimonious fellows, and now that he was on the verge of death, he would definitely abandon him.

    In Su Yuchuan's mind flashed Ning Youli's thoughtful act of giving him the wound medicine during this period of time. Compared with today, it was too desolate, his chest became more and more tight, and his tail twitched, pushing out layers of waves.

    But soon, Ning Youli came back.

    Su Yuchuan's eyes were still a little displeased, but he was shocked by Ning Youli's next second action and did not move.

    His head was supported by those soft white hands.

    Then, the girl in front of her let out a regretful sigh.

    "I originally wanted to go to the ghost city to find some secret medicine that can cure you..." The other party had already stepped into the shoal, squatted down, and didn't care about his wet clothes and skirts.

    Su Yuchuan's heart was suddenly mixed, but he was still attracted by the two words in the words.

    Ghost City...

    A dark light flashed across his eyes.

    He knows ghost towns. The name of the ghost city has already spread all over the world.

    But as an outer sect disciple who had been up the mountain for a few years, the girl still stayed in Tianchi all day to guard, how did she know about the ghost market?

    Su Yuchuan became interested in this, and was about to get up, but he didn't think that Ning Youli would let him go, and went back to the shore to untie the brocade bag around his waist, dig it out from the inside, and take out a...