Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    It is a well-known secret in Lingyun Peak to eat the spiritual fish and spiritual beasts that you feed, or eat the spiritual grass and spiritual fruit that you grow.

    Just don't eat too rare.

    Anyway, I raised it myself, the quantity is large, and it is absolutely no problem to eat it on the premise of ensuring the supply, and there is no dead rule to keep one eye open.

    Even so, everyone is eating secretly. After all, it is not good for outsiders to see, so they dare not blatantly.

    But... it's a little strange that this disciple who guards the garden is so flustered.

    "Drowned?" Ning Youli smiled lightly, "But I just want to ask what kind of bird Feng Bird is, I've never seen it before." The

    disciples in the garden looked stiff, unable to hold back a word for a long time.

    The system quickly gave her the answer: [This baked product was named "Feng Bird", rarity: rare. ]

    Among the five artificially divided levels of ordinary, good, excellent, rare, and peerless, rare is already the second-best rarity.

    Ning Youli understood why these people were so flustered—if the Peak Master or Chief knew that they had roasted rare spirits, it would take three days to face the walls of a small black house if they were not severely punished.

    She is an outsider, and if she accidentally discovers their secret, she will be...

    "Junior Sister Ning, I remember you!" I think that fish tastes more delicious than rare spirit fish."

    Will you be attracted?     I thought it was "silent" or something... Ning Youli

    gave him a surprised look, "I haven't tasted the rare spirit fish yet, what do you think, Senior Brother?"

.

    Revealed.

    Ning Youli knew it, it seemed that the previous management of Lingyun Pond had a good relationship with the alien beast garden.

    She kindly did not continue the topic, but made her intentions clear and waited for their response.

    If it goes on, the old bottom of this group of people will be lifted.

    "You want animal meat? It's easy to say!" The disciples in the garden were moved to tears, and turned to take Ning Youli to the place where the animal meat was stored.

    In the cold room, several large baskets of fresh animal meat were sealed, and a note with the name of the beast was pasted on it.

    "If these are not fresh enough, Junior Sister Ning can go to another restaurant to pick them up, we will kill them now!"

    "That's not necessary..." Ning Youli declined the proposal, checked the freshness of the animal meat, and then checked the system. With help, he counted the rarity of the meat, and nodded with satisfaction, "This is already a lot, thank you, brother."

    This is a private transaction outside of work, and it is a courtesy exchange. When she has time, she has to move two baskets of fish as a thank you gift.

    "Then... Junior sister has nothing else to do?"

    "Well, no more."

    Ning Youli carried the unbelievable gazes of the disciples who were guarding the garden, and just about to leave, he turned around in the next second and said, "However, senior brothers. Can you clean up the debris in the lake? The water in my Lingyun Pond is a lot dirty because of this."