Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    "Dig a pit every five inches, two or three inches deep, fill it with soil to form a ridge, and water it until it overflows."

    "If you want to fertilize, mix it with burning pine needles, or drowning in human and animal dung... forget it. "

    One seed, two seeds... There are about five seeds in a pit, and the golden and round seeds rolled into them, as crystal and lovely as pearls. Looking around, the entire Lingyun Pool has been dug out such shallow water. pit.

    Since returning from the Canglan Secret Realm that day, Ning Youli has lived a real farming life for a few days.

    Jin Fuzhu is naturally fond of water and shade. It is best to plant it beside a pond that is moist all year round. Especially, Lingyun Pond is shrouded in mist all year round, the temperature is suitable, and there are steep cliffs next to it to shade the sun, which is simply the best for its growth. place.

    "I didn't expect to turn around and come back and still be unable to escape the farming." Ning Youli walked back and forth around the mud pit with the horns of her skirt. After the seeds were sown, she filled the pit with the hoe that she finally dug out, and then carried the wood. The bucket began to flood.

    A woven straw mat is laid on a ridge several feet long, in order to avoid the seeds being washed away by the force of irrigation. ... After several times, Jin Fuzhu was quickly planted.

    "There are fewer seeds available than expected." Ning Youli sighed as he looked at the field, which was much smaller than expected.

    In order to improve the quality of herbal medicines in the future, she specially let the system detect the quality of the seeds first, and only select the 'high' quality seeds for planting. This will not only screen good seeds, but also improve the germination rate.

    ——Unfortunately, the 'incubator' function of +100% hatching rate is ineffective for plant seeds, and can only rely on manual screening.

    The ideal golden medicine field has become a short piece around the pond. Ning Youli can't be said to be disappointed. After she left the secret realm, she asked the Senior Sister Dianzhang Sang of Tianheng Pavilion, the high-quality Jin Fuzhu can Selling for a good price in Tianheng Pavilion, those inner disciples who seem to be dying for their cultivation, can't wait to use the bottle to fill the medicine after the discussion, so the demand for the wound medicine is also considerable.

    But among all kinds of wound medicines, Jin Fuzhu is the least common one.

    Not only does it have high requirements for the growth environment, but high-quality Jin Fuzhu with excellent medicinal effects is even rarer.

    Ning Youli pressed her waist and turned her gaze to the side of Lingyun Pond next to the cliff, where the sapphire seeds she planted a few days ago have almost sprouted today.

    The green leaflet swayed in the cold wind, naive.

    According to the book of herbal medicine, although sapphire seeds are similar in shape to Jin Fuzhu, they both have long leaves and spikes. Therefore, between the two, she chose to plant sapphire seeds first.

    "If there is no accident, Jin Fuzhu will be able to sprout after three days, right?" Ning Youli believed in the judgment of the system and the superior environment of Lingyun Pond.

    It is hard to imagine how that Senior Sister Lin raised the seeds to death under such conditions.

    [Yes, according to the current growth trend, the germination rate of Jin Fuzhu is 76.3% after three days, 89.1% after four days, and 92.8% after five days. 】The system affirmed her prediction in a timely manner.