Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    During the Zhongyuan Ghost Festival, the yin and evil spirits will manifest, and will flood into the place full of spiritual energy, disturbing people's mind and body.

    On this special day, after the sun sets, before the three o'clock, the formations and barriers of various sects will lose their effectiveness, and the monks will be more or less affected by it. Heavenly Dao seems to tilt the meaning of pity, giving the filth the opportunity to do evil.

    Therefore, every year today, Qing Yunzong will mobilize all the disciples to start a top-to-bottom patrol and restoration activity.

    Patrol patrols every mountain, every road, and every corner; repair is to repair every formation that has been dedicated for a year.

    "Are you going to patrol, or to repair the formation?" After receiving the notification from Ling Yunfeng, Ning Youli gave Tong Su these two options.

    "I want to be with you." Tong Su grabbed the corner of her clothes and whispered: "Wherever you go, I will go."

    Looking at the girl's habitual movements, Ning Youli was very helpless, "Follow and fix it. Formation can learn a lot of things, this is an opportunity that only comes once a year."

    She pinched Tong Su's small hands, "You are so old, and you are still pestering senior sister, you should go to exercise.

    " Just go with my sister." Tong Su's dark eyes showed a hint of hope.

    "I..." Until then, Ning Youli realized how Sang Xu felt back then, and said the same thing to her: "I have been in Qingyun Sect for so many years, I have no lofty aspirations, and my realm is almost a foregone conclusion. You young disciples are different, there are still many places to improve, and you still need to work hard."

    However, even after saying that, she still couldn't persuade Tong Su, so she had to report the names of the two to the disciple in charge of statistics. Go to the mountains in the evening.

    "I'll go to the fish pond before the tour starts." Ning Youli said to Tong Su, who was reading in the room.

    "I'm going too...!"

    Tong Su closed the book and stood up, but was stopped by Ning Youli, "Today's schedule is too busy, you just stay in Yunju."

    As she said that, she walked out and said, "Come back and I'll check your mind and recite."

    "Well..." Tong Su always listened to Ning Youli's words, blinked, and sat back obediently.

    Soon, Ning Youli came to the foot of Lingyun Peak. Before the sun sets, she has to inspect the Seventeen Pools from the bottom up to see if there is anything that threatens her fish pond.

    in the first pool.

    A pair of eyes looked up from the deep water, staring at the erratic evil spirit that filled the sky.

    So many evil spirits are due to the wide opening of the gates of hell today, and the flow of gloomy and ominous things is wandering, and even overwhelms the aura that Qing Yunzong used to accumulate.

    But as long as you observe carefully, you can find that these evil spirits are blocked by invisible things.

    This invisible thing is the famous mountain gate formation of Qing Yunzong.

    A formation that blocks all filth, mobilizes natural spiritual energy, and will backlash when encountering demonic energy...

    But in less than two hours, this formation will be like a mirror shattered and jade cracked, disappearing without a trace.