Chapter 6

Chapter Six

    Ning Youli recalled how to perfectly open the back and remove the line from the shrimp, and the next second, he was honored to have his fingers pinched, still two pincers.

    "Hey—"

    She subconsciously threw the two big crimson prawns into the pool.

    Looking at the sore fingers, there was already a little red oozing out.

    Bleeding.

    Ning Youli frowned and stared at Xia Shan, his thumb and index finger twitched, wiping away the blood, the stinging pain mixed with soreness and numbness.

    If it wasn't for her job, she would definitely get some chili to stir-fry.

    Thinking of the recipe for spicy crayfish, Ning Youli picked out the crayfish - the big ones were put aside to be slaughtered, and the small ones were thrown back into the pool.

    After the shrimps were divided into two piles, one big and one small, and the frequency of stretching his legs was much slower, Pei Jue finally came back.

    "Junior sister, have you been waiting for a long time?" The

    gentle and elegant young man Yujian came, and the move of closing the sword was very handsome.

    Ning Youli looked a little envious, thinking that he would learn to learn swords at any time. Flying with a sword is much more powerful than riding a crane.

    The system interjected in a timely manner: [The cultivation base required for Yujian Flying is foundation building, and the host currently only has the initial stage of Qi refining, please be patient. 】

    Ning Youli suddenly felt discouraged when she thought about the troublesome task at hand. Of course, she knew how slow the cultivation speed in the world of immortals was—otherwise, the monks in the novel lived for hundreds of thousands of years. Sometimes, One step away is as difficult as reaching the sky.

    Therefore, she replied slightly depressed: "Wait for a while." After that, she

    picked up a crimson prawn with big pliers, "Brother, how do you feel about this?"

    Pei Jue's eyes gradually moved down, and his expression changed slightly.

    The insight of the cultivator is astonishing. With just one glance, he found the traces of Ning You's carp fingertips and the faint red color around him.

    "Junior sister is injured?"

    Pei Jue frowned slightly, condensed with worry and warmth.

    Ning Youli was not moved by Pei Jue at all, and said calmly: "It's okay, just caught by the shrimp pliers, and I will tell it to go to the Five Zang Temple later."

    After hearing this, Pei Jue couldn't help laughing, and felt that this junior sister really did. It is very different from ordinary girls, it would be nice if it was accepted by the master as well. Moreover, even becoming an inner disciple of other peak masters is far more respectable than an outer disciple, and cultivation will be more convenient.

    It's a pity...she didn't want to.

    Thinking of this, Pei Jue stepped forward and took out a bottle from his cuff naturally, "It's my fault, I didn't take into account that the younger sister is not familiar with these spirits. This is the medicine I usually make, and it has the effect of healing. If the junior sister doesn't dislike it, it's the senior brother who apologizes."