Author's Note

Hello and welcome to my God Eater story, I really hope you'll enjoy reading it. ^-^

So this is just a disclaimers note, since there are so many people to thank for causing this book to come into being, and so many more who have simply inspired me to write.

First of all, I don't own God Eater.

This is a work that I hope will simply show my love of this incredible game series. Most of the characters mentioned, some of the areas, and most of the aragami are not owned by me, but their respective owners.

Saying that, the idea for this story, my OCs and the work itself is my work, and whilst I appreciate people using other's works to inspire them, any acts of plagerism are unacceptable.

I have tried to mention where I have taken ideas from other people's oneshots and books, but for all of the moments that I don't own, these are obviously owned by the other incredible authors from this and other sites.

The cover is not owned by me, nor the music and media I use, but all the original creators of these are amazing people, and they own their own works.

Other games and films referenced are not owned by me either, much as I may wish.

And finally, this is a work of fiction. Any characters, scenarios and real references are mere coincidence, and I hope not to offend anyone if they feel that I may have used them in some way in this story.

I repeat, these events are a work of fiction. Any resemblance to the real world is coincidental.

So to round off, I basically don't own God Eater and stuff, and I would appreciate my work not being copied and being given credit if ideas are used.

Without further ado, let's start the story ^-^

Welp let's just say this book has been a long, educative journey for me in writing, and I hope you'll understand that.

Thanks,
Eternal ^-^

Special thanks goes to:
Frozenpurpleflowers
banakisisame
harpist29
Frozen_love_cousins