Chapter 27: Terrifying Fangirls

To ma fangirl besties. Join the partaaay! If you hadn't guessed, this is the random arc of the story. Don't we all wish we could lock our poor innocent ships in a room together?

Omigosh...I literally cannot mentally cope with the decimal in the views, it looks so...
...NOT NEAT :(

Lupa's POV

I was just dozing off when there was a nock at the door. I opened it with a yawn to see Sakuya.

"Oh, hey." I smiled at her. Her returning smile was somewhat...sadistic. "What are you doing here?" She yanked me out of the room and marched me over to Soma's.

What the...?

Kanon was stood at Soma's door, fiddling with the keypad lock. Or hacking it.

Soma came out of his room, glaring at the three disturbances. "Seriously, what are you guys doing?" I asked Kanon, who was still busy with the door.

"Oh, nothing much." Sakuya said breezily. There was an 'aha!' from Kanon as Sakuya pushed me into Soma's room.

Ari turned up, looking worried. "Dudes, I sure hope you aren't doing what I think you're doing. You realise I was kidding, right?"

"What did you tell them to do now?" I asked, feeling panicked.

"We're proving that we're serious about shipping you two." Sakuya paused to tell me, before slamming the door. I heard Kanon gleefully type in a code to lock it.

"I still don't understand what's going on." I stared blankly at the door. Why were humans so wierd?

"They didn't." he started punching numbers into the lock. It beeped, denying his access. There was a shocked silence.

"They locked us in your room?" my mouth was agape. "Seriously?!"

After bashing at the door for a while, I accepted my fate, walking to his kitchen. "Tea or coffee?"

"Water." he sat in a chair, gloomily looking at the table.

"Is my tea really that bad?" I asked in surprise, pouring two glasses. "Wait, don't answer that."

"Hmph." he mumbled, glugging down the water. I smiled.

"Also Soma, was trinkst du gern?" I only really knew basic German, but it was fun trying it out on Soma.

"Wasser...Tee..." he sounded bored, but at least he had responded in German.

"Nicht Cacao?" I wrinkled my nose. He shrugged.

"Ich trinke das nicht oft." he mumbled in defence.

"Still..." I shook my head. "It's my favourite drink, you should definitely learn to like it. And why were we speaking German?" All eyes turn to me. Me: What?

"You started it." I frowned.

"Oh yeah. Whatever." I looked around the room. "You wouldn't happen to have any blankets I could sleep on do you? It looks like I'll be camping here tonight."

He sighed in irritation before going to a cupboard and pulling out multiple blankets and a pillow. I grinned. "Thanks a bunch!"

Soon I had set up a makeshift bed using his couch. "Sorry about all this." I added, feeling embarrassed.

A blush spread up my cheeks as I realised the ginormity of the situation I was in.

What were Sakuya and Kanon thinking?