You guys made my day

So today was pretty stressful in my terms, with almost anything that could go wrong going wrong.

I came home really stressed out and depressed, knowing I then was going to have to go to a parents evening. I was at that stage where you really just want to lie in bed and cry and never get up again.

But like I said, I had parents evening, so I couldn't really do that.

The teachers were really sweet, saying nice things and then adding that I needed to work even more (yay...fun...).

I felt a margin better after finishing that.

Finally getting home and going on wattpad, able to curl up in a blanket of self sorrow, I checked my book.

HOLY MOLY WE FREAKING HAVE REACHED 1K!!!

...was what I thought. Well, it was more of a squeak of joy, which I then had to share with ma lil bro.

So then I did cry a little, but these were tears of joy!

You guys honestly made my day, and I'm so greatful, since I felt like I was at the lowest point emotionally possible.

So I want you all to know that you are wonderful, wonderful people.

The fact that you can make someone who is having the worst day ever grin happily and dance around the room like a lunatic should tell you that.

You can spread so much joy with such a small thing.

Just smiling at the lonely looking girl will make a heck of a lot of difference, even if it doesn't feel like much.

When you see someone lashing out at others, it's often because they are hurting inside. They might not even know it. Just be nice to them, even when they're being mean. That goes for speaking to adults too. Then they just look immature.

Even if it sounds dumb, giving your friend a hug every now and again, just reminding them how much they mean to you, will make life seem that little bit easier.

We're all human.

Nobody is perfect, and that's how it should stay.

So be nice to each other, look out for everyone, and continue to be the beautiful people you are.

Eternal-dawn