1

Everyone has a soulmate , whether it's one,two,three or more. With everyone having a permanent soulmarks of their own colour at the top of their wrist all you have to to is find the person or people who have your colour on their wrist. But it's not that easy, you see you only get the other marks when your sixteen , and they don't always live Close to you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
'Mom! Mom!' screamed a fidgety 4 1/2 year old girl. 'Oh,what is it lani? Is something wrong?' Answered a very pretty woman who was presumably her mother. 'What are those colours on your wrist?' the young girl asked, curiosity peaking is she slanted her head to the left-hand side.

'Ah, well you see this is a little mark that told me who my soulmate was,one is mine and one is his, they lead to me and daddy getting married,and having you! my beautiful little angel!'she responded , playfully tickling the toddler while saying the last few words.

'they look really pretty!when do I get mine?'the toddler asked while carefully running her fingers along her mothers soulmarks. 'Well you have to wait another eleven years for that my dear. Now would you kindly go tell daddy that dinners ready?' the woman asked with a fond smile on her face.

The youngers eyes lit up at the mention of her father as she jolted off down the hallway presumably to go get her father for dinner. Leaving her mother in the kitchen softly laughing to herself at how every single one of her daughters little exaggerated reactions make her day.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Eleven 1/2 years later...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

'Lani-yah~ come downstairs please!' a faint shout was heard in the bedroom along with a very tired groan that belonged to a sleepy teenager laying in her bed. Lani was now 16, it was her birthday today, and she could not be more appalled by the request from her mother as it involved getting out of her nice,warm and comfortable bed. 'Lani-yah~ where are you,please come downstairs.

Dragging her feet along the floor lani made her way downstairs while tying her long brunette hair into a messy bun on the back of her head. 'I'm here,I've here.' lani stated as she dragged herself into the kitchen, scouting the area for possible jobs that her mother might've called her downstairs for. 'what exactly am I here for again' she questioned while rubbing her eyes trying to wake herself up. Causing her to not notice her father walk in behind her with a confetti canon.

'Surprise! Happy birthday sweetie.' Her father exclaimed clearly more exited for his daughters birthday than his daughter was herself. 'Thanks dad' she offered him a small smile as she filled her cereal bowl up with her breakfast and waddling out of the room. 'If your taking that upstairs then make sure that dish comes back down!' her mother shouted after her. 'Okay!' was heard back from the teenager in the distance.

With the hectic awakening this morning and due to the fact that she was wearing a sweatshirt, lani had not been given a chance to look at the marks on her arm that were supposed to have appeared while she was sleeping last night.

Slowly pulling her sleeve down she sees the usual lilac colour that belongs to her still sat at the top of her wrist, followed by a nice royal blue but after reaching the amount of marks that her mother has, Lani was shocked to see that after the royal blue came a eye catching sage green. Baffled by the extra mark, Lani continued to pull-up her sleeve to see that 11 more colours followed after the sage green.

The first colour on her wrist was of course her own lilac mark, followed by a royal blue, sage green and a ver pretty soft pink. After the pink was a cobalt blue, a soft orange , light grey and peach. If that didn't seem overwhelming enough to Lani there were more. A light yellow followed with a mossy green not far behind and then a gold. The last three were a nice salmon colour, along with a toffee brown, and last but not least a pretty turquoise colour.