7

'so what do you think' chan quickly stated silently hoping that all of his hyungs liked the girl's personality. 'well..' before seungcheol could finish his response chan hastily stood up and was now pacing around the lounge room in front of his boyfriends. The other boys shared concerned looks before minghao approached chan from behind and wrapped his arms around the latter's waist turning him to face the rest of the boys. 'I personally really enjoyed her company for the little time she was in the room and I'm sure the rest of us did too, so I don't know what you're panicking about channie.' was stated by minghao as he looked at their other soulmates as to say 'back me up here please!'.

upon receiving this look from minghao, mingyu made his way over to the two, placing his hands on chans cheeks so that he was looking at him, and said 'i liked her so stop panicking chan' before placing a light kiss on the youngers nose and making his way into the kitchen as minghao followed, presumably to get a drink.

As the two left the room chan looked around at the remaining boys in the room to see jeonghan with his arms open inviting him into a hug. Chan happily made his way over to the older and placed himself into jeonghans arms, almost instantly relaxing when he felt gentle hands running through his brown locks. 'everyone in this room enjoyed having her around, if they thought otherwise then they would've said by now, and you know that.' was heard from seungcheol from beside the two as he started to rub circles onto chans back. By this time mingyu and minghao had made their way back into the lounge room and brought back 13 drinks with them on a tray.

chan mumbled into jeonghans side 'i know, it's just you guys have all waited for so long to meet our final soulmate and I just wanted it to be perfect, cause you all do so much for me'. the remaining boys all shared looks of affection before seokmin made his way towards their youngest soulmate crouching in front of him and caressing his cheek.' and it was perfect channie your just overthinking.'. Many sounds of agreement were heard from the rest of the boys as chan stood up. 'Well, I'm gonna go to bed, ill see you guys tomorrow, love you hyungs.' the last part was only distantly heard as the boys let out a small chuckle at their youngest soulmate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

' I'm sorry but he's adorable.' was heard from jun as the older boys settled down again. 'i agree with that one' came along with a chuckle from wonwoo as the boys began to clean up the mess that was previously made by the group. As the boys were tidying Joshua noticed something on the countertop that was not usually there, upon further inspection Joshua realized that it was a wallet but it didn't belong to any of the boys.

Joshua picked up the wallet and opened it up in hopes of finding its owner despite there only being one person who it could belong to. as the wallet opened Joshua was met with what he could only assume were baby photos of lani, however, the emotion of giddiness was quickly overpowered by a wave of dread as Joshua remembered that he was currently invading someone's privacy. He quickly put the wallet in his pocket making a mental note to put it on chans bedside table with a note asking him to get it back to her since he was the only one who had her number at the time.

Making his way back into the lounge area, Joshua was met with his remaining 11 soulmates. As he gazed lovingly at the group he could only imagine how it would feel to have their last soulmate receiving just as much love from the giddy bunch who would be quite happy to shower her with love. Before Joshua could get too deep into his thoughts he felt a hand slip into his own, it was mingyu, Joshua hadn't even noticed him getting up from the couch nevermind coming toward him. 'hey hyung, you okay' Joshua thought for a minute, before smiling widely and placing a kiss on the youngers hand. ' yea I'm good, now shall we' he said while gesturing toward the couch. mingyu nodded and pulled Joshua to the couch before slumping down on the soft material and snuggling into Joshua's side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday 8:05am

chan was woken up by the sound of voices downstairs, sitting there in silence he took in the morning sun and listened to the sound of the chilly winter wind. As chan flung his legs over the left-hand side of his bed he noticed a note on his bedside table.

---------------------------------------------
Morning Channie,
Lani left her wallet last night and
we kind of need you to text her
and tell her cause we don't have
her number yet. :)

love shua.
-----------------------------------------------

as chan finished reading the note there was a knock on his door. 'come in' he shouted to the unknown person. the door opened to reveal a tired-looking seungcheol, he looked like could, and would, fall asleep at any moment. 'hey channie, uhm mingyu said that breakfast was ready. you wanna come down with me?' chan looked at his oldest soulmate with loving eyes before nodding and standing up to place his hand out in front of seungcheol. Seungcheol happily accepted the offer as they both quickly made their way downstairs. 'morning everyone' chan adorably beamed as he entered the kitchen-dining room area where the rest of his soulmates were residing. The boys looked up and smiled at the little ray of sunshine that had just made their dark and gloomy winter morning just a little bit brighter. ' morning channie, did you sleep well ' soonyoung asked as he made his way towards the youngest. 'it was alright I guess, but...' before chan could finish his sentence mingyu shouted 'breakfasts ready!' twelve boys barreled their ways to the table as mingyu placed the food on the table.

As the boys began to eat the one question on all of their minds was 'what are we gonna do today?'

A/n- so sorry for the bad quality of the last chapter I was tired and didn't know how to make 12 pretty similar introductions stand out so it just sounds repetitive. however, I hope I made it up to u with this chapter, as usual not proofread and I hope you enjoyed it. and I look forward to writing, editing and posting the next chapter.