8

As the boys began to eat the one question on all of their minds was 'what are we gonna do today?'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when the boys had finished eating ,and jeonhan, joshua and minghao had taken all their plates into the kitchen before returning to sit at the table, joshua's voice was heard by all of them. 'channie did you tell lani that she left her wallet yet?' chan snapped his head up to look at joshua and swiftly took his phone out presumably texting her to tell her that she left her wallet. 'wait she did?' was heard from jihoon who was currently sitting with a confused look on his face. 'yeah, i found it last night and then put it on chans nightstand with a note so that he could tell her. cause we obviously dont have her number yet' joshua informed immediatley recieving an 'oh' back from the ounger as chan stood up. 'well im gonna go get changed ready to walk over and give her the wallet back, see ya hyungs.'

chan only managed to make it to the top of the stairs before he was called back to the table.'channie come here back please, we havent decided what were gonna do today' as chan sat down again wonwoo put his hand up. ' may i make a suggestion?' everyone nodded in the shy boys direction and as a result wonwoo revealed his idea. 'i was thinking that we could go on a group walk through the forest and to the flower field at the other side, how does that sound?'

wonwoo started to panic as no one answered his question before he was immediatley relieved when seokmin answered. 'i think it'll be fun. good idea wonwoo hyung!' wonwoo smiled in the youngers direction as mingyu butted in and stated ' i could get some great photos there.' everyone seemed okay with the idea and wonwoo was happy that they liked it. 'well I guess it sorted then, a walk it is!' seungcheol shouted before remembering what chan had said prior to the conversation.

'wait channie didn't you say you needed to walk to give lani her wallet back?' seungcheol asked while he took the last sip of his water and placed the glass back on the table. 'yeah but it shouldn't take long to do so we can still go on the walk.' chan replied with a smile. 'wait where does lani live? like is it on the way to the forest?' was heard from Vernon across the table. Everyone turned their faces to look at him with confused looks on their faces. 'im just saying that maybe he could give it back on the way to the forest so we can do it all in one trip.' as everyone seemed to understand vernon's idea jeonghan spoke up, 'that's a good idea but channie didn't answer your question, so if she does live on the way to the forest then I say let's do it!'. all eyes were now on chan waiting for an answer so they could go and get ready to go out. 'Uhm yeah she lives on the way to the forest I think so we can do that.' upon hearing the plan everyone broke off into their designated rooms to get ready.

After about ten minutes all but seungkwan were sat on the couch shoes and coats on already waiting for the boy. 'i swear he takes way too long to get ready' was heard from hoshi and just 2 minutes after seungkwan made his way downstairs. As he put his last shoe on seungcheol lept up from the couch and made his way toward the door, 'are we ready, right then let's go' he said before opening the door.

It had now been a while since the boys set up but they were quickly approaching lanis house as chan took the wallet out. Chan made his way up the driveway while the rest of his soulmates stayed on the sidewalk. As he knocked on the door he heard hurried footsteps on the other side of the before the door swung open revealing lani in sweatpants and n oversized t-shirt. 'oh chan nice to see you again, did you come to give me my wallet back by any chance?' lani sent a smile in his direction as chan held the wallet out for her to grab. 'yep, here ya go, maybe don't forget it next time, its kinda useful' chan let out a small laugh as lani giggled and took the wallet off of him and placing it on a cabinet to her left.

As lani looked over chan shoulder she saw the other boys quickly getting the idea that chan was in the middle of something. 'oh you out with the boyfriends then?' she said as she waved at the group, receiving 12 waves back. 'yeah were going on a walk through the forest' chan answered while looking back at his hyungs. 'well I won't hold you up any longer go have fun and text me later' she said as she waved and slowly closing the door after receiving a wave and 'goodbye' back from chan.

Chan made his way back to the group of boys as they waited for him on the sidewalk. 'that looked like it went well.' stated jihoon as they set off down the street. ' yeah, she said thanks by the way' as jihoon sent a smile in chans direction he slipped his hand into the youngers abd they continued to walk in a comfortable silence until they got to the field at the end of the forest. Chan and seungkwan immediately started to run around in the flowers as mingyu got out his camera and snapped a few shots of the two before running off with jihoon to take pictures of the horizon and and the flowers.

Joshua pov (Woah never seen this before)

'hey shua hyung' as i turned my head to the left i was met with seokmin looking at me from the other side of the blanket that me, him, and jun were sat on. 'yeah minnie, what up' i answered as i ran my fingers through jun's hair. 'what if lani doesn't like the idea of 13 soulmates, what if that's why she hides her marks from everyone?' i let out i smile and looked down at my lap where jun's head was eyes looking at the group of boys currently playing tag. 'well like cheol hyung said I'm pretty sure if she had a problem she would've mentioned it by now and I think she has a good reason for hiding her marks I just don't think she trusts us enough to tell us yet.' I answered while looking back up at him. 'yeah your right, I should stop worrying' he replied as he layed his head on my shoulder,

3rd person again? i think

it was now getting dark and the group of boys were about 5 minutes away from their house all walking with a partner except for seuncheol, vernon and jihoon who were in a trio. As the group made it back to their house jun unlocked the door, all of the boys took their shoes off and sat down on the couch.

'right I think we should watch a movie' was stated by jeonghan as many sounds of agreement were heard from his soulmates.

A/n- long chapter to make up for the absence but just the usual, im to lazy to proofread but i hope you enjoyed :)