13

'Hey Lani would you like to maybe do a dance with me?' Chan asked while looking into Lani's eyes. Lani felt as if her heart had stopped his eyes were mesmerising and she didn't know if she could look away ,it felt as if she was somehow attached to chan but she put it away as her body being excited to dance with someone as talented as chan. However she quickly looked away and answered chan's question 'sure why not' she smiled in his direction before asking another question. 'What song are we dancing to?' Chan thought before replying to her he didn't know whether he should do a romance son or just a song that he's been working on. He eventually decided to choose one that he already had some ideas for 'uh how about cheating on you by Charlie puth? I already have some ideas for choreo and I think your ideas would help.' (Yes I'm using that one I just thought it would go well with the story- author) 'sure let's go' Lani grabbed chan's hand and pulled him toward the middle of the room. 'Okay then what ideas did you have?'

While the pair were choreographing the rest of the boys had now turned around and were talking about the previous incident. 'I know we all want her to know that we're her soulmates but how are we gonna tell her?' Questioned wonwoo. 'Yeah we can't exactly just walk up to her and just go 'hey Lani we're your soulmates' that would be weird' added seokmin. 'I know we can't that's what I'm struggling with too' during this conversation jihoon sat quietly in thought. 'Wait I have an idea!' By this time Lani had taken a quick break to go to the bathroom. 'Channie come here'

Chan turned to the group and jogged over'what's up hoonie hyung?' Chan asked while sitting in seungcheol's lap, 'uh do you have a t-shirt on under that hoodie?' Chan tilted his head confused. 'Yeah why' 'take it off because the while your helping her she might see your marks and realise she's our soulmate' jihoon finished with a smile on his face as chan's face lit up. 'We're finally telling her?' All boys smiled at how happy their current maknae was. 'Yes Channie, now quick she's coming back' as Lani closed the door Chan was getting off of seungcheol so lap.

Lani turned to face the group only to see chan taking his jumper of, with her face turning a light shade of crimson she turned around and walked back to the middle of the room and started to run through the choreo that the two had already come up with. All boys were now watching as the pair choreographed and when Lani got confused with where her arms should go Chan went to help, not before looking at his hyungs with a hopeful look that was instantaneously returned by the group.

Chan positioned his arm so that his marks were placed next to Lani's so that every colour on chan's arm was next to the same colour on Lani's arm other than their own. After a few seconds Lani looked down at her and chan's arms only to see that she had the same marks as chan, although she decided not to make it obvious that she had seen them and just continued on to choreographing the next move.
Chan turned to his hyungs defeated but jihoon how had been studying Lani's face in the mirror during the interaction knew that she had seen and was now left wondering whether she didn't like the idea of them being her soulmates or if she was just overwhelmed.

—-———————————————————————————————————————————————

An hour later and the two were getting ready to film the routine so that they could both look back on it. Chan started filming as lani went to turn the music on.

(Lani is seungkwan if you didn't already guess)

During the recording Lani felt all eyes on her but before long the two of them had finished dancing and were now congratulating each other. Lani slowly walked towards the group of boys and as chan sat down next to vernon to have a drink Lani spoke up. 'Uhm seungcheol can I talk to you outside please?' All boys apart from jihoon were confused by this request but seungcheol agreed regardless with a tad bit of hope in his heart that Lani had seen chan marks earlier.