15

When Lani woke up she felt an unusual warmth an here right side. She stirred in as she opened her eyes, immediately closing them again due to the uncomfortably bright light that managed to seep through the gap in the curtains. 'Morning sleepy head' Lani felt a hand run through her hair as she re-opened her eyes letting them adjust to the brightness, in doing so she found a pair of eyes looking into hers from above.

Upon further investigation Lani recognised them as wonwoo's, wonwoo was looking at Lani with a soft smile on his face. It seemed that the group had all fallen asleep on lani's couch the night before, 'morning...' lani yawned in the process of answering the older.

As lani took in her surroundings she saw 12 sleeping figures all entangled on her couch, picking up her phone lani was informed of the time. 6:53 am. 'Why are you up so early won?' Questioned lani. 'I could ask you the same question nini.' Wonwoo answered with a small chuckle as lani stood up and navigated her way through the bodies that were sprawled on the floor as they had fallen off of the couch.

Lani made her way to the kitchen before grabbing a glass and filling it with water, almost chocking on the liquid when she felt two arms wrap around her waist. 'Sorry didn't mean to scare you..' lani heard the soft and tired voice of Joshua behind her as she smiled and let out a small giggle feeling his hair tickle at the side of her neck.

'Shua I have a question...' as lani heard a hum in reply from the latter she continued her question. 'Does any one have any allergies that I should know of before making breakfast?' When lani felt Josh's head shake she turned to the fridge before waddling in its direction.

'Should I make you guys an English breakfast or do you just want to make your own?' Lani turned around to ask minghao who had just entered as joshua left the kitchen. 'I'll go ask them, they've all just woken up.' While lani was waiting she opened her phone and scrolled through Instagram liking some of her old friends photos.

———————————————————————————————————

'Right sleepyheads I have a question on behalf of nini!' The remaining 12 boys snapped their heads in the Chinese boys Direction as they awaited the question. 'Do we want to make our own breakfast or do we want lani to make us an English breakfast' Vernon's eyes lit up as he immediately answered the question.

'Can we please ask her to make breakfast I haven't had an English breakfast for years~' Mingyu let out a little chuckle toward the younger and seungcheol answered the question. 'Well by the looks of it Vernonie has already made the decision for us so just tell her to shout if she needs help' as seungcheol finished his statement, all boys looked back at vernon to see his cheeks with a slight red tint on them, before minghao made his way back into the kitchen.

———————————————————————————————————

When lani noticed minghao re-enter the kitchen she placed her phone back in her pocket and gave her full attention on the older. 'So?' Lani questioned as minghao made his way over to her. 'If you're okay with it then they would like you to make breakfast.' Lani smiled before gently pushing minghao out of the kitchen 'well then let the chef do her work please'. She giggled while putting her hair up stealing a glance at the other boys, who's attention was now on her, and then shutting the door to the kitchen.

Jihoon chuckled before turning his attention back to BooSeokSoon who were playing a game on the console constantly trying to win against each other. 'hosh stop cheating!' was heard from the youngest of the 3 , who had just lost the round, while throwing himself at the older. 'I'm not cheating kwan, your just terrible at this game.' soonyoung chuckled before wrapping his arm around the younger and nuzzling his face into the latters neck.

———————————————————————————————————

13 head snapped towards the kitchen door as it opened to reveal lani with an apron on and her hair up in a ponytail. 'well, breakfast is ready!' lani stated with a huge smile on her face. As the boys walked into the room they were met with a mouthwatering sight and smell before they all sat down around lanis surprisingly large table due to her small family. 'Right then,...' jeonghan started after the boys had thanked lani for the food. '...any plans?'. After a solid 2 minutes of thinking Mingyu spoke 'I don't know'. With that all the boys went back to eating their food.

While they were eating jun spoke up, 'right then what are we doing today?' as everyone thought of things to do today chan spoke up 'I was thinking of going to get ice cream, but if anyone has a better idea then I'm happy to do that instead.' After chan had finished he took a bite out of his toast before looking around the table for reactions. 'I wouldn't mind ice cream, but it is the middle of winter channie, won't we get cold?' Jun asked while flicking chan on the side of the head. Chan winced as Lani spoke up.

'We could get waffles instead? I know a great cafe about 5 minutes down the road.' Lani had her head down eating her breakfast so that she didn't see any reactions to her idea. 'I think that would be fun, and I love cafe's, so yeah I'm in!' Lani snapped her head up at the voice to find mingyu already looking at her. There eyes met and she sent him a small smile which was quickly reciprocated. 'Right then it's decided, we're going to the cafe!' Jeonghan exclaimed.

After she had finished her breakfast, Lani stood up despite the boys still eating, and started to wash up all of the pots that she had used. Unsurprisingly, Lani managed to finish the washing up before the boys had finished so she sat back down again, placing her head in her palm and waited for them to finish.

5 minutes later all of the boys had finished and just as Lani was going to wash up all of the plates she was lifted up off of the ground, letting out a little yelp before she was turned back around so that she was facing the table again. There she saw all the boys trying to hold in their laughter at the younger, by using the process of elimination Lani noticed that seungcheol's seat was empty and he wasn't around the table. 'Put me down cheol, please i need to do the dishes!' As she was placed on the floor again she turned around to see vernon standing in front of the sink.

'Uh uh your not doing the dishes, you made the food!' Seokmin stated while turning Lani around again. Lani sighed in defeat before walking into the living room. The 13 boys then cleaned the kitchen only stopping for 2 seconds when they heard Lani shout that she was going in the shower and getting ready to go out.

———————————————————————————————————

A/n- this is really just a filler chapter but I hope you enjoyed it and just the usual not proof read so sorry for any mistakes.But the next chapter will be much better as I already have an idea.

Also I had to interpret BooSeokSoon into this due to the recent news of the comeback so yeah.