20

The boys ran forward as fast as the could as the boy was now continuously punching lani's face. 'What the fuck are you doing!' They boy chuckled as he got up and looked seungcheol in the eyes. The only thing stopping the latter from punching the boy being Joshua holding his hand to try calming him despite he himself feeling the anger bubbling up inside of him.

"And why do you care,this freak was just sat there waiting to be punched' the boy sent a chuckle to the rest of his 'group' which was quickly reciprocated. Suddenly another punch was heard, both groups stood their in shock as mingyu stood now with blood on his fists, his anger very clear. 'Oh you did not!! You dickhead!' The boy swung for mingyu and the two quickly ended up in a full frontal fight.

The two groups of boys were trying to pull their member of the fight off of the other but to no avail. 'Why do you care so much man we used to be friends!' Mingyu's hand collided with the boys face once again before he shouted in his direction. 'We were never friends Minho what the hell are you talking about, I remember clearly the day that you said you wanted nothing to do with me! All because I told you I was happy I found my soulmates! You know you sure are a piece of work!'.

Among the brawl between the two boys jihoon made his was to the unconscious Lani who was laying down on the blanket. Minho had completely broken her nose and there was blood on the side of her head. Jihoon was terrified, so much that he started to panic his hands were shaking and his breathing as he placed his hand in hers, tears slowly falling from his eyes.

Jihoon felt an arm wrap around his shoulder and as he turned to his left he was greeted by the comforting face of Joshua and a kind smile from minghao, though both of those that expressions were quickly replaced by concern as their faces turned to Lani. 'Shit!' Josh mumbled under his breath as he slowly began to wipe the blood of of her face with his sleeve. 

All three of the boys let out a sigh of relief when Lani began to stir, as she opened her eyes she looked in the direction of the two and smiled, 'I'm okay, you don't need to worry' she squeezed jihoon's hand as he cried harder. Lani attempted to sit herself up but was immediately met with a wave of dizziness causing her to lean on jihoon. 'Woah.' She mumbled.

It didn't take Lani long to notice the fight going on intront of her but it did take her a while to depict who was participating. Upon realising it was mingyu she tried to stand up but failed miserably. Noticing the youngers urgency Joshua took her hand and wrapped her arm around his shoulder with jihoon following suit. As they got closer the three could now hear the argument between the two boys. 'You never answered my question mingyu, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?!' Minho growled. Mingyu spat out some of the blood that had collected in his mouth be fore answering. 'You hurt someone I care about of course I'm gonna care if you knock her out! What did she ever do to you!'

There was a gap between the conversation as the two continued to punch each other. 'She made my girlfriend uncomfortable when she showed her all of her marks!' Minho answered between hits. 'You know that's not her fault, that gave you no right to hurt her!' Mingyu snarled, but before he could land another punch he felt a soft hand on his shoulder, slowly turning around the boy came face to face with Lani. 'Stop it, it's not worth it.' Her voice was soft and it managed to calm the older down. Mingyu turned to Minho spitting at his feet before watching as he walked away. The group of boys watched as Minho's silhouette disappeared in the distance.

The group turned around to face Lani who had accumulated a bust lip, a nasty punch to the chest and blood coming from her head where it his the concrete floor. 'Are you okay nini.' Jun asked as he slowly approached the younger. 'Yea I'm fi-' however Lani didn't get to finish her sentence as she collapsed into Jun's arms.

The boy immediately placed her down on the floor again, quickly followed by the rest of the boys as seungcheol kneeled the closest. The eldest placed his hands on Lani cheeks, shaking her head. 'Lani can you hear me?' Seungcheol scanned the eyes of his other boyfriends hoping for some help. Luckily he met eyes with wonwoo just before the latter started to talk. 'We need to get her home she needs to rest.' Seungcheol immediately picked the girl up and placed her on his back so that she would be comfortable if she woke up on the way home.

On the way home it was silent, other than jihoon, seokmin and Seungkwan's sobs as they were being comforted by vernon, Soonyoung and jeonghan. Seungcheol was walking as fast as he could to get home before he heard a voice from beside him. 'Is she gonna be okay hyung?' Chan asked. To be completely honest seungcheol didn't know none of the boys know enough about Lani to know how weak the girl is, and the only thing she had eaten today was a small cup of fruit that she didn't even finish. He had watched, just like the rest of the boys, as Lani's head had collided with the concrete pavement and took note of how painful it looked.

'I hope so Chan I really do" he sighed before they reached their house.' Chan could you get the keys out of my pocket?' Upon being asked Chan turned and took the keys from seungcheol pocket before placing it in the door and unlocking it. Seungcheol placed Lani in his bed as seokmin went to retrieve a cold wet face cloth to wipe the blood of of Lani's head and face.

It had been 3 hours, and the only person still sitting in the room with Lani being jihoon. He pulled a chair up next to her and layed his head on his hands. It was pant long before jihoon heard the door open, 'how's she doing hyung?' He didn't even have to look at seungkwan to know that the latter had been crying for the las 3 hours. He turned to face the younger before opening his arms for the latter. Seungkwan gladly accepted as he made his way across the room, and wrapped his arms around the older snuggling into his chest.

'She's not awake yet but she seems okay.' Jihoon was rubbing soothing circles on the youngers back. 'Why her? What did she do to deserve this.' By now seungkwan had another round of tears coming from his eyes, jihoon didn't care if his shirt was becoming wet his main priority right now was to make sure his soulmates were okay. 'I don't know kwannie, I don't know.' Jihoon placed his head into of Seungkwan before closing his eyes and taking a minute to breathe.

Soon both Seungkwan and jihoon's heads snapped up as they heard a small 'aww' come from beside them. Their eyes were met with Lani's as she smiled at the two. Seungkwan immediately wrapped his arms around the younger and began sobbing into her shirt instead of jihoon's. 'We're you really that worried for me that both of you cried?' Lani let about a small chuckle as she received a nod from both boys.

What did she do to deserve these people that care so much for her?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N- okay so I have recently realised that I am not good at writing fights so they'll me if it was weird or confusing and I will try to change it. But other that that yea I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I didn't proofread. Also This is just a chapter in case I forget to upload until next week. :)