14

Lani couldn't sleep, she was terrified with all of the excitement she felt when the boys left she didn't process the words that came out of vernons mouth. There were many things that Lani thought he might want to talk about but most of them were bad things. 'Was seungcheol lying' she thought 'do the boys not actually like her'. After forcing herself to get some sleep she woke up at 10:30 to a phone call.

It was chan, Lani shot up in her bed and was now in a sitting position holding her phone and pressing the accept button.

(Bold-Lani Italic-chan)
'What's up chan?' Lani asked with it being clear to chan on the other end that Lani was still half asleep. 'I knew you'd forget, nini' (I couldn't think of a better nickname ok deal with it -A/n) chan sighed before finishing what he was trying to say 'me and the hyungs are at your door could you please come let us in?'. Lani's eyes widened in shock before she shot out of bed hanging up the phone and running to the door.
(If you can't tell that's the end of the phone call)

As she made it to the door Lani quickly unlocked it before swinging it open instantly regretting it as she was hit with a gust of freezing wind. The boys couldn't take their eyes off of the girl, she was wearing an oversized t-shirt that was covering her pj shorts. 'I am so sorry, you must be freezing, I was sleeping and I forgot to set an al-' Lani rambled but was quickly cut of by a chuckle from the boy closest to her. Jeonghan.

He had a sort of angelic smile on his face as he quickly put down Lani's worries 'it's okay nini we're fine but could you please let us in the house now?' Lani's face turned a light shade of red as she realised she was still blocking the doorway. She quickly moved to one side letting the boys into the warmth, 'sorry about that, uh does anyone want a drink' Lani asked as she closed the front door remembering to lock it and made her way though the now, valley of shoes next to it. 'I think water should be fine for everyone.' Lani's questioned was answered by seokmin who was the last to take a seat on the couch.

As Lani had finished filling up 14 glasses with water she was trying to remember how she took them all in last time as only 11 of them fit on the biggest tray that she owned, however that didn't last long as someone quickly took the last 3 glasses as Lani looked at the boy she was met with the warm eyes of Soonyoung, 'let me help you with those.' he stated with a smile as he walked into the living room.

Soon everyone had a glass in their hand and was sat comfortably on the couch, however the uncomfortable silence countered the cozy feeling. After 5 minutes of silence continued all ears heard an awkward cough come from the corner of the couch, all eyes were now on seungcheol 'right well I'm sure we didn't all just come here to sit in an awkward silence so let's get talking.'

Lani felt her brain go into panic mode 'this is it their gonna tell me that they hate me and then they're gonna leave.' She thought to herself before beginning to play with her fingers. Wonwoo seemed to notice as he took her hand in his beginning to rub soothing circles onto the tanned skin. Lani looked up at the older caught off guard before looking back down at the floor and after a while, seungcheol spoke up again.

'Lani?' Lani refused to look up at the oldest in the room afraid that he was about to reveal that the boys had all been messinghe with her head. All boy were looking at Lani with looks of sorrow and concern clearly seeing that she was panicking however none of them knew how to counter it before it got any worse.
Lani's breathing became shallow and her palms sweaty as she felt herself enter a panic attack. Before long Chan had crossed the room so that he was in front of the new youngest placing his finger under her face and lifting her face so that she was looking at him.

'Hey Lani I need you to follow my breathing like we always do, okay?' Lani nodded as she followed chan's deep breaths slowly calming herself down before excusing herself to her bedroom with the excuse that she was cold and was going to get changed. As she reached her bathroom mirror she stared at herself in disgust hating the fact that her brain always made her look like a fool as she always found ways for situations to go wrong. After a short while of glaring at herself in the mirror, Lani changed into a hoodie and sweatpants and made her way down to the group and sitting back in her spot on the couch.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lani had just made her way upstairs and the boys were now sat in a thoughtful silence before Joshua asked a question, 'Channie,' the younger slowly faced the older male 'how many times has that happened while you were around?' Chan sighed before sinking down into his seat and replying to Joshua, 'about 7.' Chan estimated, 'well I don't know about anyone else but I'm happy that chan knew what to do cause I hated every single second of seeing her like that, she's normally so bubbly.' Seunkwan sighed and pouted before leaning his on mingyu's shoulder.'yea I know,' replied the taller. There was a small break between speaking but soon jihoon's voice was heard.

'we need to tell her. And it needs to be soon we're tearing her apart inside and out by taking so long to tell her , she probably thinks we're messing with her!' As all of the boys agreed the sound of a door closing was heard from the top of the stairs before Lani emerged from the shadows at the bottom.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

After Lani had sat down again minghao made his way over to the younger wrapping his arm around her and whispering into her ear. 'There is nothing to be worried about, just wait for seungcheol to stop being a dumbass and he'll tell you that himself.' As he said the final part Lani let out a small giggle and the rest of the boys smiled at the fact that she was smiling again.

With jun being sat next to Lani on the other side of now minghao she too whispered to Lani. 'Yeah he's just a big baby, he's shy so we might be waiting for a while' while saying the last sentence jun let out a little chuckle. However jun's comment was a little more audible to the subject of the conversation. 'Hey are you talking about me,' asked seungcheol which made Lani laugh out loud at the older cluelessness.

'Anyway on a slightly more serious note nini we need to talk about the soulmates situation!' Was heard from the second oldest as he was smiling adoringly at the 4. 'The only question we have Lani is if you are comfortable with the situation cause I know I can speak on behalf of everyone and say that we are beyond happy that your our last soulmate.' Lani felt a blush raise onto her cheeks as she heard that the boys were happy with her.

After a short while of anticipating silence Lani's small voice filled the room, 'I uh I don't m-mind it at all, j-just as long as y-you guys are sure that your o-okay with it!' The boys smiled as mingyu made his way over to their new youngest wrapping his arms around her and lifting her up. 'Well then nini how's it feel to be the new youngest of our little family?' Lani began to laugh loudly as mingyu spun her around as if she was a baby. ' I don't know yet gyu I've only been in this position for a few seconds.' As mingyu put Lani down he then took her previous seat and within seconds vernon had raised a question 'movie night in celebration?'

The boys thought 'well it's up to Lani don't forget we're still in her house.' All eyes were now back on the youngest who hadn't even realised that it was dark outside yet. 'Yea sure it's not like I have any plans' she smiled before yelping as she was picked up by jeonghan. 'Ahh what are you doing hannie?' Lani was kicking her feet around while waiting for jeonghan to answer. 'Sitting you down nini' was stated before he sat her down on the couch quickly taking a seat next to her.

Lani felt vernons arm snake around her shoulder and his head rest on her shoulder after she had lent forward to reach for the Tv controller.

'Right what are we watching then?'

A/n- right then you know the usual except this time I will say please tell me if you dislike a certain part of this chapter and if you like the chapter then I'm glad. Also happy late new year and hope you have a great day/night :)