4

By the time Lani made it home, it was pouring with rain, it started after her and chan went their separate ways. All the time she had while walking home allowed her to think of how adorable chan acted when he was telling Lani about his soulmates and how many stories she had heard about them now. Although, after seeing how he acts around them and more importantly how the act around each other, she understands why chan is head over heels in love which these boys.She was happy for them, and glad that chan had someone to help him through high school. Although today was the first day that she spoke to him, she noticed in year 8 that he was not this happy at all and would always come into class with fresh bruises and cuts everyday.

When Lani arrived at her house she placed her hand in her pocket in search of her keys, but as she pulled them out of her pocket a piece of paper fell out. As she picked up the piece of paper she realised that it had a phone number on it. As she read it closer she realises that it said,

*************
hey uhh I got urs but didn't have time to give you mine so here,
Hang out?
-chan :)

Lani let out a small giggle at how awkward the note from chan was while she was pouring herself a glass of water and heading upstairs to her bedroom. Her parents were on a business trip since yesterday and it lasted for quite a while, don't worry though she has everything she needs. Although she knew she couldn't hang out with him every day as he would most likely be want to spend time with his soulmates during the holidays. Maybe once a week? Is that still too much though?

As she was contemplating whether to text chan she was getting out her laptop to start the coursework that they had been given to complete over the holidays. After about ten minutes Lani felt a weird tingling in her arm where her marks are, at first she ignored it but as time went on it got harder to ignore it. She was confused she had never felt this before, what was it? She opened a new tag on Google.
-
Search: what does it mean if you arm is tingling near your soulmarks.
10,385,738 results
-
She read the preview at the top of the page 'when your forearm tingles around your soulmarks it usually means that they are talking about you even though you haven't met them yet' Lani stared at her computer screen with wide eyes as she continued reading 'this normally happens when one of the soulmates has met the other but the other doesn't know it, this will only happen once so no need to worry that it will happen everyday!' as Lani finished reading the article she slumped back in her chair. How can they have met her she never shows her marks to anyone.

After about 20 minutes she had calmed herself down and decided to text the number on the paper.

Lani
Hey  :)

***********
Hey?
Oh is that you lani?

Lani
Yeah
So I'm guessing it's you chan

**********
Yeah

Change *********** to Chan :)
Accept/decline

Chan :)
So you doin anything exciting?

Lani
Not really just the coursework

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
'Earth to chan, we're talking to you' when chan still ignored them jeonghan snaked his head under chan's arm to get at look at his phone. Suddenly a gasp was heard by the other guys who could not see chan's phone. 'What is it hannie hyung?' asked a very confused minghao from the other side of the couch. Jeonghan looked at him and give the 'your about to find out look' to which everyone in the room turned their eyes back to where chan was sat smiling at his phone.

'Channie what did you say her name was again?' jeonghan questioned. 'Her names Lani hannie hyung,what do you ask?' Chan replied hastily while putting his phone in his pocket and looking at jeonghan all curled up into his side. Jeonghan's eyes lit up 'so I was right, you were texting her just now' everyone one's eyes were now wide and looking at Chan, 'oh so that's why you were smiling so fondly at you phone' answered wonwoo with a sly grin on his face. 'Yea and also why you were ignoring us, do you like her more that us' Soonyoung asked with a slight smirk.

Chan's cheeks instantly turned crimson 'maybe I was and no I don't like her more than you, I guess I like her equally even though she doesn't know yet' Chan mumbled, 'what's wrong with me texting her' Chan asked 'nothings wrong with it baby we're just playing with you.' seungcheol stated while walking into the kitchen presumably to get a glass of water. Soon after Chan got out of jeonghan's grip to follow the eldest to the kitchen. He approached the eldest quietly and wrapped his arms around him. Seungcheol immediately turned around with his glass of water somehow managing to keep all of it in the cup.

Upon seeing chan's face he placed the cup down on the counter and put his hands on chan's cheek forcing chan to look at him. 'Aww did we upset you?' at the sound of these words all remaining 12 eyes that shot to the kitchen now feeling guilty for playing with the younger's feelings. Chan nodded his head against seungcheol's hands and seungcheol could see tears build up in his eyes. Seungcheol easily picked chan up who in return wrapped his arms and legs around the older as he walked into the lounge. Seungcheol sat down with chan snuggled into his side as all eyes other than chan, in the room were looking guiltily at chan. Joshua walked up and crouched in front of chan, 'we never wanted to upset you baby, we were just playing.' Slowly a little giggle was heard from chan and everyone quickly relaxed. 'Ha 1:0 hyung I won' Joshua and all the boys stood there shocked before vernon sprinted across the room and picked up chan. 'Why you little gremlin!' Vernon exclaimed while tickling chan 'and to think I felt guilty, I really fell for that one' Chan was giggling continuously as the older boys watched with loving eyes at their two youngest soulmates.

After the chaos calmed down everyone was now sat with a different person than earlier. 'Hyungs do you think I should invite her over to hang out or something?' was suddenly heard from chan who had squeezed himself into the corner of the couch. 'Well I don't see a problem with it, just don't do it for a day that we have plans' jihoon swiftly and a matter-of-factly stated. 'Okay hyung but is everyone else comfortable with it' Chan questioned just to double check. A chorus of 'sures' and 'fine with me's' we're heard from all around the room as chan pulled his phone out of his pocket.

Lani

Chan :)
Hey Lani would you maybe wanna hang out at my place tomorrow?
delivered

A/n-so there you go, again sorry for any mistakes but hope you enjoyed. :)