30

'Hey Channie wait up!' Said teenager had run ahead of his loved ones eager to get to Lani's house so that he could lay on her, in his words "absolutely heavenly bed". 'No you guys need to hurry up! Your being to slow!' He shouted from further down the street. Seungcheol chuckled as he held on to the hands of jun and lani, he always admired how the younger would build up his excitement for the smallest thing a and not let any thing get in the way of it. The eldest was brought out of his thoughts when lani removed her hand from his bigger ones to unlock her door'. He let out a small almost incoherent sigh, but jun heard it. The younger felt worry build inside him.

Seungcheol, well he'd never been the person to openly talk about his troubles with people, not even his soulmates. It's not that he didn't trust them, it's just he never really had anyone to tell before with his parents always being at work and his older brother always being away with his friends. So he learnt to keep it all to himself and it's kind of hard to slip out of those habits, especially with the feeling that it is an inconvenience to whoever he dumps his problems on. His soulmate try to get him to tell them but he cares for them to much and doesn't want to leave them with the burden.

'You okay there hyung?' Jun had a glint of worry in his eyes as he checked the older for any signs of discomfort. 'Yeah I'm fine don't worry about it, I just need some fresh air you go inside I'll be there in a little while' he sent Jun what he wanted to be a convincing smile and the latter walked inside to the rest of his soulmates with a weary feeling in his chest. Seungcheol sat down on the edge of lanis porch, taking out his phone and opening the messages app. He did t want to let it get to him but surely enough he opened a text that he had been reading over for the past week.

The message was from lani's aunt Sarah, usually he'd be happy to hear from his soulmates relatives but this one was different. Sarah had gone into detail about all of the reasons lani is to good for the boys and why they need to break up with lani before she got involved. He knows he shouldn't let this get to him and that it's not really any of her business but something about the way she wrote it made Seungcheol worry for the safety of his soulmates. She had made it quite clear that she knew where they lived and that she did t want the 14 of them together. Seungcheol spent a good 20 minutes just re-reading the text message before someone took a seat beside him, laying their head on his shoulder and beginning to read the message. He didn't get very far though because Seungcheol pulled his phone away.

Jeonghan looked bewildered, Seungcheol was always open to him and it was worrying him. It didn't help that Jun had told him about the incident earlier either, he took a hold of. Seungcheols face and turned it toward him. 'Cheollie-' Seungcheol turned his he'd only for it to be pulled to face the angel like boy again '-you know I can tell when something bothering you what is it. You can tell me there is no shame in it.' Jeonghan sent a comforting smile in Seungcheol direction as the older passed his phone to the other male. He watched as Jeonghans face Co tired from confusion to anger and then back to a comforting smile. 'How long have you been keeping this to yourself, that can't have been good for you.' The boy pulled Seungcheol in for a hug as he rested his head ontop of the oldee

'I know you don't want to hear this but we need to tell lani, so that she can sort it out.' Seungcheol snapped back into a sitting position with wide eyes and shock evident on his face. 'No way! She still feels terrible about the fight mingyu had last month.' Jeonghan had a look of sympathy on his face as he took seungcheols hand. 'I know but how would you feel if one of your family members was harassing your soulmates. You'd want to know wouldn't you?' Seungcheol found himself nodding a standing uk holding a hand out toward Jeonghan 'okay then' Jeonghan smiled as he took seungcheols hand and followed the older into the house.

It didn't take long for the two to find the rest of their soulmates sat in the lounge room with 3 boxes of lanis wall decor next to the doorway. Jun sent a look toward Jeonghan asking if he had figured it out only to be met with a soft smile. Seungcheol cleared his throat, gaining the attention of his soulmates, 'um lani I think there is something I should show you.' Lani was confused, she was trying to think of anything that it could be before a text message was place infront of her eyes. The young girl scanned the phone screen analysing the number and recognising it as her aunts, she took the phone from seungcheols hand and read through the message. The rest of the group looked at seoungcheol for answers only to find him with his head down and Jeonghan with a sad smile on his face.