28

Lani sighed as she closed the door to the boys house, taking off her heels and placing them on the floor. She gave herself a moment to relax, scanning the lounge for any sign of life only to find a note on the couch.

——————————————————————————-
Dear Nini,
There's no need to panic none of us are dead we're just all
most likely sleeping, except jihoon who's probably in his
studio, but we all hope you had a great night and would love to talk
about it in the morning.

Love from
Your dear seokminnie :)

——————————————————————————-

Lani chuckled as she walked to the kitchen grabbing a glass of water, she let herself relax as she stared at the shimmering reflection of the moon on the surface of the rippling liquid, before letting out a sigh. Sure she'd had a great night with hobi and yoongi but that walk home in high heels was the worst think she could've chosen to do that night. Lani made her way back into the lounge before walking over to the corner of the room, she picked up a pile of clothes that she had put there to change into when she got home and walked toward the downstairs bathroom changing and washing her face.

When Lani made it back to the lounge she let herself melt into the sofa as se enjoyed the comfort the fluffy cushions gave her, though her relaxed mindset didn't last long as she soon felt a pair of arms around her neck and a kiss on the cheek. Lani tried her best to hold in the scream that was coming up her throat, ultimately succeeding and turning around to see vernon stood behind her holding in his laugh. 'You idiot I could've woken everyone up!why would you do that!' She whisper yelled toward the boy, 'cause it's funny. Why else?' .

Vernon made his way around the sofa as he wrapped his arms around Lani, the latter immediately layed her head on his shoulder, feeling his fingers begin to lace through her hair, though they didn't move far due to her hair being tied up, and snuggled into his side like a koala bear. 'So then nini, how was your night?' He looked at the young girl with a soft smile before looking back at the curtains that had a small gap in them, giving himself a mental reminder to shut them properly. 'It was great but my feet really hurt from those heels! What did you guys do?' Vernon chuckled tucking a strand of Lani's hair behind her ear. 'We just stayed home and watched tv,honestly it was pretty boring I would've rather come with you!' Lani giggled before looking up at the older with a small smile on her face. 'Hey nonnie?' The boys head perked up at the sound of his name before his head slowly turned in the direction of the girl.

'Yeah?' He tilted his head slightly while waiting for Lani's question, 'did you guys even want to find out who your last soulmate was when I was the only one not found.' Vernon didn't even give himself time to think, answering abruptly with an 'of course we did!' in order to not seem hesitant and make Lani think he was lying. He looked down at the girl with questioning eyes before the softened slightly at her glowing face.

'What made you thing we didn't?' This was a genuine concern for Vernon, though he didn't show it much he really loved his soulmates and didn't want any of them thinking he didn't. He temporarily halted the movement of his hands in the youngers hair causing her to snuggle further into him, 'I don't know it's just a question I've always had even before I got my marks, it's nothing personal.' She let out a sigh of relief as Vernon took the hair tie out of her hair and began slowly running his hands through it again. 'I'm glad, I didn't want to have to go wake up the rest of the boys to make sure you knew.' Lani let out a small chuckle at Vernon remark slowly feeling herself drift off in the boys arms.

Vernon sat in silence for a couple of minutes in order to make sure Lani was actually asleep before he slowly made his way to the curtains closing the gap. The young boy began making his way to Lani in order to carry her upstairs before he heard noise coming from jihoon's studio. Letting out a sigh he made his way over to the door and opened it, deep down the boy knew he had little chance of actually making the older come to bed but he was going to try anyway. He walked up the the boy who was focused with his headphones placed lightly over both ears.

Vernon tapped on jihoons shoulder and watched as the older turned reluctantly toward him, 'you've come to ask me to go to sleep haven't you?' It was routine by now one of the boys would go down in the middle of the night whether it was by random need like a glass of water or outlet for the purpose of bringing the music loving boy upstairs they always came and asked him. Vernon nodded holding his hand out to the older, being surprised when jihoon turned off his computer and actually took his hand.

The two boys made their way into the lounge before Vernon let go of the older hand leaving his confused until he saw the younger pick up a sleeping girl from the couch. 'When did she get back?' He asked quietly so he didn't wake her. 'About half and hour ago.' The older nodded before leading Vernon up the stairs and to lani's room and then walking toward his own room. As Vernon placed lani on the bed and lightly tapped her shoulder to wake her up. A small groan was heard from the girl as she opened her eyes 'cmon nini you have to get dressed and we didn't want to do it without asking.' Vernon stated before leaving to the bathroom and then his bedroom. Lani sighed before changing and walking toward seungcheol and soonyoung's room, slowly opening the door. Upon entering the room she saw seungcheol sat awake on the shared double bed in the middle of the room, the older snapped his head up from his phone at the noise of the door before visibly relaxing seeing it was only Lani.

'Hey nini what's up?' He questioned turning the bedside light on and placing down his phone, though before Lani could answer both heads turned to soonyoung who had begun to stir i the bed before he opened his eyes and sat up pulling the covered off of the oldest boy temporarily as he took in his surroundings. 'What's happening?' The sleepy boy asked turning to his oldest hyung. 'I was about to get the answer before you woke up so lest find out together. Are you okay Lani? What do you need?' The older said with a soft smile. 'I was wondering if I could stay with you tonight but if not it's completely fine' the young girl began to turn around and leave the room before she felt a hand pulling her wrist toward the bed. 'We have no problem with that right cheollie hyung?' there was barley anytime for Lani to think before she heard ' no, no problems at all!' From the older boy. She felt a small smile spread o to her lips as she was tugged down in the  middle of the two. Seungcheol switched off the light before laying down himself and wrapping his arms around both individuals. All three falling asleep soundly in their loved ones arms.

———————
A/N- well I really thought I'd already posted this but obviously not cause it's still in drafts but yea I hope you enjoyed it and I look forward to writing future chapters. :)